I am failing my exams because of lack of teacher and books. My college library has no books. I am from Nepal

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Sam298

TutFlixer
Jun 17, 2022
India
other countries numbers work but not indian
No even Indian one work too, I have tried them on some Indian government websites and even byjus and hotstar.
Anyways on what website are you trying to login, I may do it by my own personal phone number

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
No even Indian one work too, I have tried them on some Indian government websites and even byjus and hotstar.
Anyways on what website are you trying to login, I may do it by my own personal phone number
yeah it worked but ekeeda didn't work, it showed some trouble.

aradhana

TutFlixer
Aug 5, 2021
indonesia
The catch here is that our syllabus and exam is designed from indian writers books. those books should be studied for exam pov. but the thing is those books are neither available in our library(i m from worst private engineering clz) and neither available to buy in nepal(indian books are rarely able to found in nepal. there are few in bhotahity but they don't contain many as nb knows about it and college libraries don't care)
but a government college contains all of them at least one. i can't access their library sadly :(

google "pulchowk elibrary edu np"(i can't post links here)..pulchowk engineering college is best engineering college of nepal. It it like IIT of nepal.

go and here search "simulation" and "big data". if you can tell me any ways to find those books please tell. i tried searching in libgen/bookz. i have exams within 30 days and this is my last chance of giving this exam in this condition to save my face...pls help me.
wait, simulation and big data is highly advanced. is it for undergraduate?

Latest resources