I am failing my exams because of lack of teacher and books. My college library has no books. I am from Nepal

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
The catch here is that our syllabus and exam is designed from indian writers books. those books should be studied for exam pov. but the thing is those books are neither available in our library(i m from worst private engineering clz) and neither available to buy in nepal(indian books are rarely able to found in nepal. there are few in bhotahity but they don't contain many as nb knows about it and college libraries don't care)
but a government college contains all of them at least one. i can't access their library sadly :(

google "pulchowk elibrary edu np"(i can't post links here)..pulchowk engineering college is best engineering college of nepal. It it like IIT of nepal.

go and here search "simulation" and "big data". if you can tell me any ways to find those books please tell. i tried searching in libgen/bookz. i have exams within 30 days and this is my last chance of giving this exam in this condition to save my face...pls help me.

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
try googling/youtube the syllabus that might help.
i saw ekeeda can provide me course for free(1 course free). and it has course of subject i'm looking for. but it requires indian phone number for otp verification which i don't have man...:( if you can create my account and send me username and password it'd help me a lot. my exam is too near.

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
i saw ekeeda can provide me course for free(1 course free). and it has course of subject i'm looking for. but it requires indian phone number for otp verification which i don't have man...:( if you can create my account and send me username and password it'd help me a lot. my exam is too near.
Contact me on Discord Frontvictor#2993

• Love
Reactions: encephalitis

syner

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
lakhatritha
if you are having trouble regarding your you need to changes your college...... why are mentioning your country name. im also from Nepal, you trying show how poor is Nepal... you could have mention your problem, there was no need of mentioning contry name
आफानो देश को बेजै नगर भाइ, आफनो सम्मासा आफई मा राखनु, देशा नाम भिखा किन मग छ

• Haha
Reactions: gulebhai

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
if you are having trouble regarding your you need to changes your college...... why are mentioning your country name. im also from Nepal, you trying show how poor is Nepal... you could have mention your problem, there was no need of mentioning contry name
भाइ के बकवास भन्दै हुनुहुन्छ ? के तपाई नेपालका कलेजहरुले तपाईलाई सुन्नुहुन्छ जस्तो लाग्छ? तिनीहरू कुनै कुराको वास्ता गर्दैनन् किनभने तिनीहरू सधैं विद्यार्थीहरू प्राप्त गरिरहनेछन्। कस्तो हो यो नेपालको "बीजत" ? यो नेपालको वास्तविकता हो कि हामी सबै कुरामा भारत भन्दा खराब छौं। हामीले यसलाई सुधार गर्न आवश्यक छ। भारतीय लिखित पुस्तकहरू ल्याउन र तीमध्ये धेरै जसो sk kataria and sons etc र त्यस्ता प्रतिष्ठित प्रकाशकहरूबाट 1 टुक्रा राख्न कति गाह्रो छ? केवल 1 प्रतिलिपि? तर होइन, तिनीहरूले त्यसो पनि गर्दैनन्, किनकि तिनीहरूले वास्ता गर्दैनन्।college पुस्तकालय वास्ता गर्दैन। मैले तिनीहरूलाई पुस्तकहरू थप्न भनेँ तर यो अर्को वर्षमा सम्भव हुनेछ lol। यो सेमेस्टरमा छैन। k kaam malai?
यदि तपाईंसँग भारतीय फोन नम्बर छ र मलाई मद्दत गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ कृपया मलाई सम्पर्क गर्नुहोस्

keshavchaurasia

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Nepal
Not sure about you, but I think there are plenty of online references that you could you and literally not fail exams.
You're right on not finding good hard copy books here in nepal and even if they are found they are expensive. But I also have found lots of engineering books in Ekta Store. Also the professors do teach and they do provide notes. You can alos easily get lots of notes and for details you can always refer internet.

I think you are wrong on failing just because you didn't find book. the curriculm isn't bad that there is no book in nepal. They don't do that. you have to admit that you are not looking hard and not studying better or attending class.

PS: I graduated from IOE with decent marks.

ktxtre

TutFlixer
Oct 7, 2020
localhost
Bro he can openly say anything without any embarrassment in Indian forums. We have few Nepalese students in our college in Uttarakhand and we consider them as our actual brothers.

Reactions: gulebhai

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
Not sure about you, but I think there are plenty of online references that you could you and literally not fail exams.
i am a decent learner and if i get infinite time i can definitely pass. by infinite time i mean around 2 months for each subject. but i literally have <20 days for studying 2 subjects. self studying from foreign authors books is pretty time consuming. all day today, I just studied, "5 V's of big data, and what is big data" and I'm researching about distributed system usage in big data. that's the reality of self studying(I need indepth knowledge that's enough to write in exams as I don't have memorization capacity)
You're right on not finding good hard copy books here in nepal and even if they are found they are expensive. But I also have found lots of engineering books in Ekta Store. Also the professors do teach and they do provide notes. You can alos easily get lots of notes and for details you can always refer internet.
Indian books aren't that expensive. Bro I never saw any ekta books near any stationaries. pulchowk ma euta stationary xa bro. prativa pustak bhandar bhanne, nepal ma engineering ko pustak paune tei euta thau ho. there are not even pasal that sell engineering books in nepal.(bhotatihity ma computer ko khasai book xaina unless it is sth related to electrical engineering or first year types of subjects, that too just 1 shop. they too don't keep indian authored books that much). indian authored books are very easy to get good marks by learning as nepali course is designed with that in mind. pulchowk has such books indeed. at least 1 copy of them. but our college don't care about it. do you remember reading books about big data and simulation written by nepalese? there was one saraswati pustak bhandar in pulchowk area, where has it gone now any idea? most internet notes aren't high quality bro(in the sense you can't understand much reading them). i used to download 100s of notes from lecturenotes and various websites hoping that'd help me. i bought notes from perfct computer engineer guy those were far better than others though. but they're not free.
so, if i refer to internet and get at least 2 months for 1 subject, i can be confident enough that i'll pass(reason is even if i study for 80 marks and make no mistakes in exam, i end up with 40-50 marks, so i need to be extra aware and serious.) and my 4 yrs ended bro, you know nepalese people. they ragg you to death. specially when their own kids are getting jobs or moving to USA. harass you literally, you can't lie them for long as you aren't trained liar. i have planned everything what to lie to them, but i would want not to prolong these backs which i'm very sceptical if i study these subjects all on my own.
I think you are wrong on failing just because you didn't find book. the curriculm isn't bad that there is no book in nepal. They don't do that. you have to admit that you are not looking hard and not studying better or attending class.
our class was garbage bro.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vEBqe_m7i6UVi-S9uJHac1oehu53khEG/view
this was the material of big data for our class. it might be good for notes but it's not good for understanding anything. teacher was total garbage didn't give a sh*t about anyone. was there just for money. (nth to be surprised of in IOE private colleges unless you are lucky and get some good teacher)
PS: I graduated from IOE with decent marks.
great for you. ig computer nai hola. why are you here though? i mean you must have jobs by now by learning various courses.

lottio

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2021
Earthian
i dont know man, with given short amount of time, i think it will be hard for you even if you find that book. my advice is to discuss around that topic with your peers. It may be hard to find that local books, but i think the popular book (the same topic) will give you the same concept.

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
i dont know man, with given short amount of time, i think it will be hard for you even if you find that book. my advice is to discuss around that topic with your peers. It may be hard to find that local books, but i think the popular book (the same topic) will give you the same concept.
don't demotivate me. i need to pass bro . hope you understand. yeah it is tough but somewhat simpler with the books that have dedicated notes and figures to mock and write in exams. it increases my chance of passing. if i get that ekeeda course, it'd help me immensely. you can create account yourself with your mobile and just share me the account username and password. ekeed have big data course.

syner

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
lakhatritha
भाइ के बकवास भन्दै हुनुहुन्छ ? के तपाई नेपालका कलेजहरुले तपाईलाई सुन्नुहुन्छ जस्तो लाग्छ? तिनीहरू कुनै कुराको वास्ता गर्दैनन् किनभने तिनीहरू सधैं विद्यार्थीहरू प्राप्त गरिरहनेछन्। कस्तो हो यो नेपालको "बीजत" ? यो नेपालको वास्तविकता हो कि हामी सबै कुरामा भारत भन्दा खराब छौं। हामीले यसलाई सुधार गर्न आवश्यक छ। भारतीय लिखित पुस्तकहरू ल्याउन र तीमध्ये धेरै जसो sk kataria and sons etc र त्यस्ता प्रतिष्ठित प्रकाशकहरूबाट 1 टुक्रा राख्न कति गाह्रो छ? केवल 1 प्रतिलिपि? तर होइन, तिनीहरूले त्यसो पनि गर्दैनन्, किनकि तिनीहरूले वास्ता गर्दैनन्।college पुस्तकालय वास्ता गर्दैन। मैले तिनीहरूलाई पुस्तकहरू थप्न भनेँ तर यो अर्को वर्षमा सम्भव हुनेछ lol। यो सेमेस्टरमा छैन। k kaam malai?
यदि तपाईंसँग भारतीय फोन नम्बर छ र मलाई मद्दत गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ कृपया मलाई सम्पर्क गर्नुहोस्
everyone is here to help, he could have just mention his problem everybody will definatly help,why he have to mention country name he post his problem simply, i disagree with this behaviour,every one have their problem regarding many things... but theres alaways way for that, "where there is will there is way", first of all you need study about the college which you are joining not just jumping bcz your friends are joining or you heard the college name bcz your gonna invested your future their, you need to be concerned and find out about college.... now regarding books they can't provide individual books for every student certainly books are less then students not only in nepal,world wide if there are 500 students they dont provide book for each 500 students.... you need to learn to mange....

we too have problem regading books and others things in college but we learn to mange it... we used to ask for senior for books, notes , handsout and others help, you can buy second hand books easily in nepal,you can rent it,you exchange your second hand book with new one adding few money,as we can get pdf for most book online just you need to search it, if you pay proper attendtion in lecturer then you will be not depend upon book fully, teacher are there to help you, we used to cut of our lunch money to photocopy the books,
we have even copied thick book manual writting in paper divding chapters among friends it take months could even imagine copying book manually, we taken picture of book with mobile,that was really tough time but we never complain in international platform we learn to mange it in our own....

“If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”​

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
everyone is here to help, he could have just mention his problem everybody will definatly help,why he have to mention country name he post his problem simply, i disagree with this behaviour,every one have their problem regarding many things... but theres alaways way for that, "where there is will there is way", first of all you need study about the college which you are joining not just jumping bcz your friends are joining or you heard the college name bcz your gonna invested your future their, you need to be concerned and find out about college.... now regarding books they can't provide individual books for every student certainly books are less then students not only in nepal,world wide if there are 500 students they dont provide book for each 500 students.... you need to learn to mange....

we too have problem regading books and others things in college but we learn to mange it... we used to ask for senior for books, notes , handsout and others help, you can buy second hand books easily in nepal,you can rent it,you exchange your second hand book with new one adding few money,as we can get pdf for most book online just you need to search it, if you pay proper attendtion in lecturer then you will be not depend upon book fully, teacher are there to help you, we used to cut of our lunch money to photocopy the books,
we have even copied thick book manual writting in paper divding chapters among friends it take months could even imagine copying book manually, we taken picture of book with mobile,that was really tough time but we never complain in international platform we learn to mange it in our own....

“If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”​

haha kina esto insecure ho?

Sam298

TutFlixer
Jun 17, 2022
India
fake numbers are fake bro they don't receive OTP. i need to verify otp.
There is a website called recieve-sms-online. Info fake numbers of this website work I use them a lot to receive OTP, however these numbers don't support incoming calls. Anyways Love you from India

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
There is a website called recieve-sms-online. Info fake numbers of this website work I use them a lot to receive OTP, however these numbers don't support incoming calls. Anyways Love you from India
other countries numbers work but not indian

Latest resources