I want to upload a course here

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

RebelYeah

TutFlixer
Jun 29, 2021
USA
I have Agency Transmutation, Montell Gordon. Where is the best free place to host it and how can I put it on Tutflix?

Last edited:

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I have Agency Transmutation, Montell Gordon. Where is the best free place to host it and how can I put it on Tutflix?

Follow this guide to upload resource

you can host on MEGA free account or google teamdrive (public) then share public link if you don't have space to your google drive

Reactions: RebelYeah

RebelYeah

TutFlixer
Jun 29, 2021
USA
is this full course, as in the video it says 6 modules?
Yes. It's full course as is, my dude never updated the course in 7 plus months because he said you can make money with what is there so far, and he never did any live Q and A's until just one in Feb 2022 after some people have been complaining the course was never finished and had no live Q and A's and he just deletes your comments in the community or removes you if you say anything about that or says no one said thank you and people are ungrateful even though its a paid course lol and that he is only human, but yet was still always uploading youtube videos the whole time talking about how much money he made.

rockybhai1008

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
India
omg, then we have to learn all that Social media management from somewhere else. I has such high hopes and was find his course all these days. Are you running any agency yet?
Yes. It's full course as is, my dude never updated the course in 7 plus months because he said you can make money with what is there so far, and he never did any live Q and A's until just one in Feb 2022 after some people have been complaining the course was never finished and had no live Q and A's and he just deletes your comments in the community or removes you if you say anything about that or says no one said thank you and people are ungrateful even though its a paid course lol and that he is only human, but yet was still always uploading youtube videos the whole time talking about how much money he made.

RebelYeah

TutFlixer
Jun 29, 2021
USA
Follow this guide to upload resource

you can host on MEGA free account or google teamdrive (public) then share public link if you don't have space to your google drive
Thank you!

Reactions: nitsy1930

RebelYeah

TutFlixer
Jun 29, 2021
USA
Thanks bro
but how do i get results for clients like he does
Not sure what you mean? just follow what he says in the course that you have access to or go to Upwork and look for social media clients. Also, he has 300 + people who bought the course at close to 500$ each, do the math, that is where a significant amount of his money comes from, just like most gurus, not necessarily SMMA clients, he has bad reviews on his Upwork lol, having said that, you can make money.

• Haha
Reactions: rockybhai1008

rockybhai1008

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
India
Not sure what you mean? just follow what he says in the course that you have access to or go to Upwork and look for social media clients. Also, he has 300 + people who bought the course at close to 500$ each, do the math, that is where a significant amount of his money comes from, just like most gurus, not necessarily SMMA clients, he has bad reviews on his Upwork lol, having said that, you can make money.
ok brother , thanks for this

Latest resources