Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Register & Get access to index

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
Remark: JS (JavaScript) files are missing, so you can't have interactivity without those files.
As far as I can see, he only took an HTML copy using the wrong downloader (not helpful for this course) :(
The videos are not playable via the HTML files, so you need to open them in an external player.
One major folder is missing in this one. That is course-materials. The folder where he stores all the images. Please add that on next update as the content is not interactive. If we have images we can do that on our own.
@TUTProfessor +1 Please consider update and fix this. Thanks!

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
No videos, just files or did I misunderstood?
Capture.png

It have files and videos, bro!

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
Hey friend, I can't download this for some reason, if you have these in your drive can you share the link please?
Hmm I don't have these. Which rar file were they in?
I've download total 6 Parts and extract normally, I don't know how you got that problem. So in case you want to try download again, leave a email I'll send link TeamDrive to you.

• Love
Reactions: SahilAujla

ass00

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2021
assqweerty11
I have these. Make sure you extracted all rar files. But I have deleted rar files.
I've download total 6 Parts and extract normally, I don't know how you got that problem. So in case you want to try download again, leave a email I'll send link TeamDrive to you.
Thank you guys. I downloaded again all of them, got the missing modules. It was the 1st rar file.

Latest resources