Let's Get Rusty - The Rust Developer Bootcamp

Register & Get access to index

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
anonxpro submitted a new resource:

Let's Get Rusty - The Rust Developer Bootcamp - The fun and easy way to become Rust job ready!

31005908_1686650266PfZRust_Developer_Bootcamp_Logo_Full.webp

Become Rust Job Ready in 12 Weeks

Who is this Bootcamp for?

Experienced Developers
trying to switch to Rust
  • Learn the language of the future.
  • Your time is valuable (literally, $148,688/yr). Learn Rust FAST with the Bootcamp, instead of digging through low-quality resources.
Students/Graduates looking for a job
  • Learning Rust...

Read more about this resource...

maz

TutFlixer
Oct 31, 2020
turkey
it is not the complete course! :/ there is no resources nor exercise files. Without these, there is no way to follow.

Next

TutFlixer
Sep 20, 2020
Brasil
it is not the complete course! :/ there is no resources nor exercise files. Without these, there is no way to follow.
If you combine the interactive course's book with the Bootcamp's videos. It could be very useful for learning Rust.

Reactions: maz

maz

TutFlixer
Oct 31, 2020
turkey
If you combine the interactive course's book with the Bootcamp's videos. It could be very useful for learning Rust.
Thanks for the reply. Which interactive course book? Do you mean the github link you posted before?

maz

TutFlixer
Oct 31, 2020
turkey
Combine these two repos with the course:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It fill the gaps in the course to some extent.
Thanks for the sharing links. They cover it for the beginner level. When it gets advanced, there is not much material provided. It's good for starting which you may get it from other materials. I hoped to find a link for moving to advanced level which is the purpose of this camp. I guess no complain for free material! :D

erayack

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2022
Manchester
why is there no projects in this courses not even 1

Can you explain to me what exactly you learn from watching someone else doing a project? Learn the language well by practising it yourself and check out real-world projects on GitHub. Projects in most courses are sh*t.

haremking

TutFlixer
Oct 20, 2023
India
Can you explain to me what exactly you learn from watching someone else doing a project? Learn the language well by practising it yourself and check out real-world projects on GitHub. Projects in most courses are sh*t.
when you have just learn syntax of a language how wud you make sense and create a project on your own, you might be able to but sadly i am not thus i wrote this, even if they are sh*t they do provide some guidance, and if its like what you said then why is there a need for any bootcamp or course one can just read the document make sense of it and do everything, so be calm and provide if you have it

Reactions: quadrihuncho

Latest resources