Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

MERN Stack Course - MongoDB, Express, React and NodeJS - Build Full Stack Application from Scratch with MongoDB, Express, React and NodeJS

hCCgvnv.jpg

Build Full Stack Application from Scratch with MongoDB, Express, React and NodeJS

What you'll learn​

• Learn how to build big full stack app from scratch
  • Learn how to connect Front-End application (React) with Backend application (Express, MongoDB, NodeJS)
  • Learn how to implement JWT for authentication and authorization
  • Learn how to implement React Hooks, Async/Await, React Router 6, Axios
  • Learn how to...

Read more about this resource...

blah01123

TutFlixer
Jan 4, 2022
England
Just because the course is incomplete, I'll try post the link for everyone. Hopefully the Admin will be ok with this one time:
I need 5 posts to post a link...

Reactions: Ahmadns

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
Hi, I have found the full course links on rapidgator. Let me know if I can paste them here Admin, or if I should send an admin the links.
Firstly if it was about posting rapidgator links I would have posted way before you. Better go through rules. Upload it on google drive or mega if you want to share here. Lastly downloading from rapidgator is such a pain if you dont have premium account. I would rather wait for Professor to upload it.

blah01123

TutFlixer
Jan 4, 2022
England
Firstly if it was about posting rapidgator links I would have posted way before you. Better go through rules. Upload it on google drive or mega if you want to share here. Lastly downloading from rapidgator is such a pain if you dont have premium account. I would rather wait for Professor to upload it.
Sure. I'll upload it in a moment.

Latest resources