Need help to backup my course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
mega asks 30euros to reactivate ur account , yes make a post if on group buy for one month mega business . and to import from your present mega business account to another mega account u need to have space in both accounts and also active . from mega to drive ( using colab, cloud account having high speed) it is painful u have to spend soo much time on it . me too facing problem how to transfer my 20tb data and so I selected content around 5tb that I can read in a year as later if u really learn that content good u can get intern and then job or any other thing , now I am making some free mega accounts and importing content into it and also I am using my bandwidth to uplod content to my unlim gdrive. i think this will answer ur doubt , if any other doubt feel free to ask

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
there is only one way renew subscription by group paying 30euros so later group can share accounts or selective choose some content and backup immediately

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
there is only one way renew subscription by group paying 30euros so later group can share accounts or selective choose some content and backup immediately
yes dude, but the problem is mega company give me grace period of 30 days and i thought that i will import my 5TB of valuable data into another mega account, but the links did't work, so now i have to pay them €30 of previous month and extra €30 for the current month, so in total they ask €60 and literally there is so much vaulable highly curated data inside.
I also asked for group buy in a seperate thread but no one respond because everyone want free of cost, no one wants to pay for such things.

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
yes dude, but the problem is mega company give me grace period of 30 days and i thought that i will import my 5TB of valuable data into another mega account, but the links did't work, so now i have to pay them €30 of previous month and extra €30 for the current month, so in total they ask €60 and literally there is so much vaulable highly curated data inside.
I also asked for group buy in a seperate thread but no one respond because everyone want free of cost, no one wants to pay for such things.
what kind of data is inthere as I too have a data of 20tb maybe data can match , it will help u

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
i have taken screenshots buddy.
Actually i have a habit of curating some of the truly great courses in the field of my interest.
I have Marketing, copywriting, digital marketing, seo, dating, self improvement, pickup, seduction, painting, health & fitness, Brain, Human body, website designing, copyhackers, cxl, reading & studying, foundr all courses, ramit sethi, scott young courses, and so many highly curated 5 TB of data.
You can message me on telegram with username @imraxstar , we both can help each other

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
i have taken screenshots buddy.
Actually i have a habit of curating some of the truly great courses in the field of my interest.
I have Marketing, copywriting, digital marketing, seo, dating, self improvement, pickup, seduction, painting, health & fitness, Brain, Human body, website designing, copyhackers, cxl, reading & studying, foundr all courses, ramit sethi, scott young courses, and so many highly curated 5 TB of data.
You can message me on telegram with username @imraxstar , we both can help each other
@Jasmine_AAA

venqics

TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
India
in the meantime feel free to copy or backup my drive, it's not a lot but it's pirate work (I'm not really updating it anymore, kinda want to move away from mega to other service to share my stuff here, so..... yeah)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are more links like this.

Reactions: RebelYeah

Latest resources