Programming with Kotlin - Masterclass | Complete Course

Programming with Kotlin - Masterclass | Complete Course

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Programming with Kotlin - Masterclass | Complete Course - Learn programming with one of the most popular languages. Master the language through interesting an

3877668-7cce-5.jpg

Learn programming with one of the most popular languages. Master the language through interesting and practical examples

Description​

So you want to become proficient with Kotlin programming language? Well, get ready, because this course will provide you the knowledge that you are going to need, if you're seriously planning to accelerate your career as a Kotlin programmer.

Now when I say Kotlin programmer, I'm also...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
"masterclass" right. this is for complete beginners. so no masterclass at all. stupid name.

again 30+ hrs, and if you've been coding for a while even if you're new to kotlin the first 10-15 hrs are absoutely basic stuff every procedural / functional language has. like variables (var / val in kotlin, 2 minutes to explain), loops, and functions. then some basic oop and later more about generics (again generics is the same as in typescript if you've seen it already by now). The gist of the course is the last 10+ hrs where he is making projects. So again the guy does not know how to teach, and wastes time.

vikalp816

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
"masterclass" right. this is for complete beginners. so no masterclass at all. stupid name.

again 30+ hrs, and if you've been coding for a while even if you're new to kotlin the first 10-15 hrs are absoutely basic stuff every procedural / functional language has. like variables (var / val in kotlin, 2 minutes to explain), loops, and functions. then some basic oop and later more about generics (again generics is the same as in typescript if you've seen it already by now). The gist of the course is the last 10+ hrs where he is making projects. So again the guy does not know how to teach, and wastes time.
Can you please guide how to start with Kotlin/Android Development?

I learned basic Java and Kotlin 2-3 times but in the end, lost the pace because of my non-tech Job! I really need to switch to my tech field.

I will appreciate it if you can help me with the beginner-friendly and Job oriented course.

learn17

TutFlixer
Aug 21, 2022
Neverland
Can you please guide how to start with Kotlin/Android Development?

I learned basic Java and Kotlin 2-3 times but in the end, lost the pace because of my non-tech Job! I really need to switch to my tech field.

I will appreciate it if you can help me with the beginner-friendly and Job oriented course.
if you want to learn kotlin , you dont need this kind of videos just find free api for yourself like moviedatabase api , the meal api etc. and start creating an easy application with api one by one upgrade your app, for example first get datas with retrofit call then turn that call into asynchronize call with coroutines , first bind your data with findviewbyid then use databinding or viewbinding easy to hard you can learn alot in modern structure people uses MVVM model and they uses hiltviewmodel nowadays you can search and add them your app. whenever you need information about libries you can go kotlinlang.org and developer.android.com this 2 website should your main website. really by using this way you can improve yourself so easy.

vikalp816

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
if you want to learn kotlin , you dont need this kind of videos just find free api for yourself like moviedatabase api , the meal api etc. and start creating an easy application with api one by one upgrade your app, for example first get datas with retrofit call then turn that call into asynchronize call with coroutines , first bind your data with findviewbyid then use databinding or viewbinding easy to hard you can learn alot in modern structure people uses MVVM model and they uses hiltviewmodel nowadays you can search and add them your app. whenever you need information about libries you can go kotlinlang.org and developer.android.com this 2 website should your main website. really by using this way you can improve yourself so easy.
Thanks, brother for responding, I know the thing you are saying is correct. The terms you have used like coroutines, and retrofit. I have never used them. So If I need to know, how to implement these.

I mean if you were at my place, A noob then how you will go about them?

learn17

TutFlixer
Aug 21, 2022
Neverland
Thanks, brother for responding, I know the thing you are saying is correct. The terms you have used like coroutines, and retrofit. I have never used them. So If I need to know, how to implement these.

I mean if you were at my place, A noob then how you will go about them?
Well offical websites are main sources of this kind of courses for example "retrofit square" is the main source of retrofit one by one classify everything.

i watched so much courses but nearly all of them same . They copy paste from offical source , then they do simple project with that. thats why i recommend offical sources . Same thing for coroutines ; coroutines kotlab far more better than all courses what i watched.

first thing you need to learn OOP type code writing you dont need to master but at least you need to learn when you use interface , abstract class , open class , inner class ,Btw you can use them whenever you want but sometimes one gives more attirbutes than the other. ; what is the difference of interface and abstract classes etc .what is the constructior and how to use it. where you store data , what is the data structures of kotlin , arrays , maps etc if you have any idea about this "Atomic Kotlin" and "Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Kotlin" books may work for you but its beginner books. when you learnt what i said this is the structure of programming. Learning libries easiest thing. because with this way. you re learning reading code aswell.

vikalp816

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
Well offical websites are main sources of this kind of courses for example "retrofit square" is the main source of retrofit one by one classify everything.

i watched so much courses but nearly all of them same . They copy paste from offical source , then they do simple project with that. thats why i recommend offical sources . Same thing for coroutines ; coroutines kotlab far more better than all courses what i watched.

first thing you need to learn OOP type code writing you dont need to master but at least you need to learn when you use interface , abstract class , open class , inner class ,Btw you can use them whenever you want but sometimes one gives more attirbutes than the other. ; what is the difference of interface and abstract classes etc .what is the constructior and how to use it. where you store data , what is the data structures of kotlin , arrays , maps etc if you have any idea about this "Atomic Kotlin" and "Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Kotlin" books may work for you but its beginner books. when you learnt what i said this is the structure of programming. Learning libries easiest thing. because with this way. you re learning reading code aswell.
I got that, Thanks for sharing your rich info.

I have started learning basics and will go through each and every topic to brush up.

Exactly the document itself has everything but is hard to understand sometimes, In such cases, I will try to learn topic by topic through any video if found. I have some PDFs also. Let's see if they rescue me if I stuck somewhere.

Latest resources