Recommendations for full-stack web development/design course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

BenHays42

TutFlixer
May 6, 2022
USA
Hi, I'm loving this site and the content it provides however I can't seem to find a good web development course that's both high-quality and covers all/most of the topics in the fullstack web development field. Does anyone have any recommendations for a full-stack web dev course/bootcamp?

P.S. Preferably a course with a front-end framework

Reactions: gulebhai

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
If you are looking for mern course I suggest this. I'm currently taking this course. I learnt a lot of things. It also helped me in improving my frontend skills. Although he does not use redux. I have plan to implement it of my own once I complete this course. https://tutflix.org/resources/mern-stack-bootcamp-build-a-complete-movie-review-app.7363/
Bro, can you tell a dumb guy like me how to download course from here. I really don't have any idea. It's so technical stuffs. I feel like only devops can download this course it's so tough. I've never could download from here.

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
Bro, can you tell a dumb guy like me how to download course from here. I really don't have any idea. It's so technical stuffs. I feel like only devops can download this course it's so tough. I've never could download from here.

Reactions: softcoder

kal619

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 19, 2022
India

The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp from Dr.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As someone who has taken this course, the material is very out of date. While I found Angela's teaching easy to grasp, its not a good course to take in 2022.

I would recommend something like Jonas Schmedtmann's HTML & CSS and Javascript courses. Once you have a good handle on basics, move onto a framework of your choice - Angular, React, Vue, etc.

Or if you want a single course with all the Fullstack topics, check out

Another option is
. People always recommend it, and its completely free and good for hands-on practice..

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
I would recommend something like Jonas Schmedtmann's HTML & CSS and Javascript courses. Once you have a good handle on basics, move onto a framework of your choice - Angular, React, Vue, etc.
Do you recommend Jonas's MERN course?

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
Jonas does not have a mern course.

But as someone who has taken almost all his courses (except for the node JS course).

I'll say he's the best teacher I've ever come across. His html and css, sass and JavaScript course are topnotch on Udemy.

I definitely recommend him.
Do you recommend Jonas's MERN course?

Reactions: Shinra101

Juuzou Suzuya

TutFlixer
Jul 6, 2022
USA
Jonas does not have a mern course.

But as someone who has taken almost all his courses (except for the node JS course).

I'll say he's the best teacher I've ever come across. His html and css, sass and JavaScript course are topnotch on Udemy.

I definitely recommend him.
i agree with that, I've took the js course with him and his Explanation of a Lot of things is the Best. i recommend any course from Jonas Schmedtmann and also from Colt Steele

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
i'm surprised they don't have Jonas' Web Developer Bootcamp course here
Jonas schmedtmann doesn't have a web developer boot camp course. He only has the courses separately, which is even better than a boot camp course since in most of the boot camps I've seen so far, they don't go deeply into the topics like he does.

He has separate courses on html and css, Sass, JavaScript, and now react.

roadracerdave

From Beijing With Love
TutFlixer
Jun 16, 2023
United States
ooops..you're right. i actually meant Colt Steele's 2023 Web Developer Bootcamp (
) course - not Jonas!

it's actually the #2 course next to Angela Yu's similarly-named 2023 Complete Web Development Bootcamp
Jonas schmedtmann doesn't have a web developer boot camp course. He only has the courses separately, which is even better than a boot camp course since in most of the boot camps I've seen so far, they don't go deeply into the topics like he does.

He has separate courses on html and css, Sass, JavaScript, and now react.

Reactions: naijatask

Latest resources