Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Robert Brunhage - The Ultimate Flutter Course - Learn how to develop high-quality Flutter applications. A curated learning session to fast-track you

Branding-2520-Course.png
Learn how to develop high-quality Flutter applications. A curated learning session to fast-track your skills​

Have you used Flutter but want to get to the next level?

Tired of writing code that becomes messy, hard to manage, and want a streamlined way of building apps?

I understand, I’ve been there!

I won't teach you how to use a Row or Column (you should already be familiar with that). Instead, you...

Read more about this resource...

kadamativenkatasai7

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2021
india
ok guys React native or fluter? what is the best?
An honest case of mine is that you need to consider these :
1. Career : If you hate react and web ecosystem like dependencies hell/ css and javascript then head with flutter (logically its not evading but you are simply finding your potential).
2. What if : I dont jobs :: See its not always about frontend, couple it with backend like nodejs and such. Hence if not flutter jobs then be a full stack mobile developer/ nodejs developer.
3. Never : Trust the market instead query on linkedin through inmail option, ask them about their journey.

djamelall22

TutFlixer
Aug 31, 2022
algeria
An honest case of mine is that you need to consider these :
1. Career : If you hate react and web ecosystem like dependencies hell/ css and javascript then head with flutter (logically its not evading but you are simply finding your potential).
2. What if : I dont jobs :: See its not always about frontend, couple it with backend like nodejs and such. Hence if not flutter jobs then be a full stack mobile developer/ nodejs developer.
3. Never : Trust the market instead query on linkedin through inmail option, ask them about their journey.
thank you so much for the answer and for your time, god bless you :)

Latest resources