Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Tailwind CSS From Scratch | Learn By Building Projects - Build great looking layouts fast and efficiently using Tailwind CSS utility classes

4699780-b487-2.jpg

Build great looking layouts fast and efficiently using Tailwind CSS utility classes

What you'll learn​

• Learn to create and edit layouts super fast
  • Learn the Tailwind utility classes using a code sandbox
  • Build 5 mini-projects and 6 website projects
  • Learn how to set up a dev environment using the Tailwind CLI
  • Configure your styles to create custom layouts

Requirements​

Read more about this resource...

princip

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
there seems to be a problem while extracting the .rar file for me, does anyone else have the same problem or have an idea how to fix it?

princip

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Even after trying all I can, I still cannot find the course in my google drive
I didn't have problems with importing it to my Google Drive, but make sure you clear your cookies and refresh browser since that can be solution to your problem.

I downloaded it again and while extracting I got same error messages (something like missing .rar file etc.), but I just clicked "Close" on all of them, after the extracting was over I compared downloaded videos with ones on Udemy and everything seems to be in the folder.
I didn't test if every single video is working but I tested a few and they all worked.

hope this helps

Israel

TutFlixer
May 29, 2022
Nigeria
I have downloaded the file but extraction fails. Please can you explain what you did when you say '' but I just clicked close on all of them" what are you using for the extraction

Israel

TutFlixer
May 29, 2022
Nigeria
Thanks guys, I used WinRar, though I got errors while extracting but I think the files I have tested so far are working fine .

Reactions: princip

Latest resources