The best place to master Java?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

samblue

TutFlixer
Jun 8, 2022
Jordan
I am trying to learn java, and I found a course from Udacity which will help me with that, Udacity Java Web Developer Nanodegree program.

are there any good resources available in TUTFLIX that have the same material as Udacity course?

Here is the material from the Udacity course:
  • Spring Boot Basics​

Learn the fundamentals of Java while being introduced to a Spring Boot framework and associated integrations and plugins.
    icon-project.svg
    BUILD A WEB-BASED PERSONAL STORAGE APPLICATION
  • Web Services and APIs​

Explore the differences between web services, APIs, and microservices. Develop REST and GraphQL APIs, and learn how to secure, consume, document, and test those APIs and web services.
    icon-project.svg
    BUILD THE BACK-END SYSTEM FOR A CAR WEBSITE
  • Data Stores & Persistence​

Build applications that read and write to relational databases using both the Java Persistence API (JPA) and SQL. Use standard design patterns to make your persistence layer easy to test and integrate with a Spring Boot application
    icon-project.svg
    DESIGN THE DATA MODEL FOR A SAAS APPLICATION
  • Security and DevOps​

Learn about Git, version control, and best practices for authorization and authentication. Use Jenkins to build a CI/CD pipeline to deploy code to production.

Reactions: Parth4149

Latest resources