The Leveraged Editor – Leveraged Edits by Brett Fully

Register & Get access to index

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
anonxpro submitted a new resource:

The Leveraged Editor – Leveraged Edits by Brett Fully - Quiz: Is Leveraged Editor Right For You?

eef1532-00b2-dea1-07e0-8e7c628fe76_Bundle.jpg

bfc3812-e886-a60e-a77c-378a60fef5a_Edit-Like.jpg

The Core Leveraged Editor Curriculum - 10+ hours of material teaching you everything we know about editing and...

Read more about this resource...

akuhako23

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2023
Philippines
Good day @rinko I hope you are feeling great today.

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing course. I believe I have all the important videos essential for me to improve my video editing skills exponentially. All are working fine as well as the Assets pack.

I noticed from the original course they have ...

🚀 Chapter 5: Leverage Your Editing to Grow & Make $$$​

Here, you will learn the techniques I've used to become a 6-figure editor, earning upwards of $70k/mo.

...Which is missing, I would greatly appreciate it if you find time to re-upload them. Nevertheless, I already got huge value from all the lessons available from the course you shared.

Thank you very much!

All the best,
Akuhako23

Reactions: alchemyst

alchemyst

TutFlixer
Jun 8, 2021
India
Good day @rinko I hope you are feeling great today.

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing course. I believe I have all the important videos essential for me to improve my video editing skills exponentially. All are working fine as well as the Assets pack.

I noticed from the original course they have ...

🚀 Chapter 5: Leverage Your Editing to Grow & Make $$$​

Here, you will learn the techniques I've used to become a 6-figure editor, earning upwards of $70k/mo.

...Which is missing, I would greatly appreciate it if you find time to re-upload them. Nevertheless, I already got huge value from all the lessons available from the course you shared.

Thank you very much!

All the best,
Akuhako23
that's right I think the course isn't complete.

Did you find the 5th module??

Latest resources