Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

The Nuxt 3 Bootcamp - The Complete Developer Guide - Build complex & engaging Vue apps with Nuxt3. Nuxt3 provides universal rendering, file based router,

4395942-c476-2.jpg

Build complex & engaging Vue apps with Nuxt3. Nuxt3 provides universal rendering, file based router, and other features

Description​

This is the most comprehensive Nuxt 3 course on the market. You will learn many of Nuxt's incredible features all while build six real world projects. With each new project we will dive deep into more and more advanced Nuxt 3 concepts. By the end of the course you can...

Read more about this resource...

sneed

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2022
theglobe
Amazing.

EDIT: the files are in rar format instead of mp4, so I'll have to download them before watching. which is sad, I'm sad, are you sad?

rockyone

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2021
monaco
Amazing.

EDIT: the files are in rar format instead of mp4, so I'll have to download them before watching. which is sad, I'm sad, are you sad?
do you watch the video when they are in mp4 format straight on the google drive, that will eat your quota isn't ti ??

sneed

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2022
theglobe
that will eat your quota isn't ti ??
I'm not familiar with this, how much quota I have, and how is downloading any different.

and to answer your question, my internet is kinda slow, so large files fail for me most of the time and take forever, so I would be much more comfortable downloading individual videos.

and 1GB files are a fine middle ground, so I'm not complaining.

tanvir99

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2022
Bangladesh
I tried to extract and it failed. Tried with two different link provided. Anyone faced similar issue? Need help please

[Solved]: It was problem with my extractor. Thanks for the content

Last edited:

vicar

TutFlixer
May 31, 2022
UK
Can't download - never get shown the files to copy to google drive :(

To be more specific - I set a reaction here, went to the download page and it's a rentry link starting "Dg8"

I signed up with Linkvertise so chose the premium download. I created a google drive api (which is being shut down soon by the way) and l login using my client id and secret, but all that happens is i see my empty google drive.

Last edited:

Latest resources