WatchandCode - Premium Javascript

WatchandCode - Premium Javascript

Register & Get access to index

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
Hope to get an update of this course.
I dont think there will be for a long time, but just download it, it's a great course on how to read other people's code. It'll take you like a couple months just to finish the core lessons (the lectures until the "why do open source" lecture). The rest of the vids after that are recordings of group zoom sessions with students.

Until around the middle of this year, the premium core lessons on the watchandcode website are the same as those uploaded here. Gordon hid the curriculum page for the premium course now so we can't check but I'm guessing that the core lessons are still the same.

demt

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Jun 25, 2021
Taiwan
I dont think there will be for a long time, but just download it, it's a great course on how to read other people's code. It'll take you like a couple months just to finish the core lessons (the lectures until the "why do open source" lecture). The rest of the vids after that are recordings of group zoom sessions with students.

Until around the middle of this year, the premium core lessons on the watchandcode website are the same as those uploaded here. Gordon hid the curriculum page for the premium course now so we can't check but I'm guessing that the core lessons are still the same.
I kind of curious about the current state of the course since it's price gets up quite a bit. This course is really the only course I know teach people how to read code.

AAblues

TutFlixer
May 8, 2021
France
I've still the 2016 version I think but this course is the real deal.
It teaches you how to read library-level code. How to think and write code like a software engineer.
I've watched through hundreds of tutorials. They mostly all look a like. This one is different.

Reactions: prince_singh

Dolan

TutFlixer
Oct 18, 2020
USA
Hoping we get an update of this soon, currently $200 a month and hard application process!

Latest resources