Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Register & Get access to index

Xaxx

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
Eragon
Lets see what are the differences between this and the TG version! Will keep updated! Thanks for the share!
Please do a review too. I'll be just checking on Accessibility portion, Rest seems to known to me as I've did focused small courses on each topic.
This course looks all good for starters but do remember to learn these things which are not there (At least not a dedicated module but I could be wrong) -

1 - Testing in Pure JavaScript (tdd, unit and e2e)
2 - Setting up workflow for modern JavaScript Apps (Eslint ,Prettier, A transpiler and a bundler)
3 - Clean code seems to be part of this course as Its focus seems to be around Functional Programming with slight amalgam of prototypes.
4 - Security? Seems to be covered basics of it but more exploration needed

Kosingas

TutFlixer
Jan 5, 2021
Serbia
Such a great resource! I just checked official site... Projects are impressive!
I will start learning this right away. Thank you for this.

mltasa

TutFlixer
Nov 19, 2021
Madagascar
Thank you for the resource. I like text based course, I could actually learn faster with text based course (less typing making anki card o_O).

Also, some of you need to be more grateful :)

Reactions: kornam3

renderer

TutFlixer
Sep 15, 2020
grinding 🏃
Seems to be a text-based course like educative, interviewcake, algomonster, or dan abramov's course. Great then, saves me time - I can probably finish this in 3 days.

There are 232 videos, but they're short and just there to show demos of what you're doing.

Reactions: Xaxx

Xaxx

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
Eragon
Seems to be a text-based course like educative, interviewcake, algomonster, or dan abramov's course. Great then, saves me time - I can probably finish this in 3 days.

There are 232 videos, but they're short and just there to show demos of what you're doing.
Damn, 3 days! GG

Xaxx

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
Eragon
Are you serious ??
495$ for a text based course??
Yes, Course is costly. You can find almost all things over the web for less than 10$ except one or 2 modules.
Also please pipe down on your tone you're speaking with uploader. He did all hard work and all you're doing is complaining?
Please phrase the queries in more respectable way for people who are providing good resources for cost of your internet, Life is long and being humble will take you far in life.

Latest resources