Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery - Learn Next JS from industry experts using modern best practices. The only Next JS tutorial + project

AgCFFqZ.png

Learn Next JS from industry experts using modern best practices. The only Next JS tutorial + projects course you need to learn Next JS, build enterprise-level React applications from scratch & get hired as a Next.js Developer in 2022.​

What you'll learn​

• ✓Build REAL enterprise-level NextJS applications and deploy to production
  • ✓Learn the latest features and tools...

Read more about this resource...

AnubisVolga

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2021
Canada
how much react do you need to know to jump into NextJS?
To be honest, Please first take the React course from the ZeroToMastery because if you jump directly to NextJS without knowing the principal core from React then when you've an interview asking you some questions that is purely React then you won't be able to answer correctly, so I would recommend you first to start with pure React and then NextJS :giggle:

Kosingas

TutFlixer
Jan 5, 2021
Serbia
Much appreciated! Thank you.

When you implement premium membership, I will gladly subscribe because you deserve it!

This course came out I think two days ago and you put it right away, impressive!

All the best to you, keep up the good work. We as a community should support you.

Reactions: tanjiim

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk bro! Could you please compress this?
The course is not yet complete, it is missing 2-3 chapters at the end. They are not yet officially released. I'd wait a bit for this to be honest.

But for fun, here is the course as it is now, probably 85% complete, all compressed (~2.5gb):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
To be honest, Please first take the React course from the ZeroToMastery because if you jump directly to NextJS without knowing the principal core from React then when you've an interview asking you some questions that is purely React then you won't be able to answer correctly, so I would recommend you first to start with pure React and then NextJS :giggle:
There is also a react quick guide at the end which is probably enough to get you started. You wont be a react whiz, but you also dont need to be.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
i made my folders by looking through their website and all folers are filled
Well, this is also from their site, when you click the open arrow to show all the available chapters. I screenshot the relevant parts for you to see:

wzhbq9D.jpeg

No problem though, if you already have it you can compress it if you wish for those interested.

Kosingas

TutFlixer
Jan 5, 2021
Serbia
Well, this is also from their site, when you click the open arrow to show all the available chapters. I screenshot the relevant parts for you to see:

wzhbq9D.jpeg

No problem though, if you already have it you can compress it if you wish for those interested.
Check the screenshot for folder 17 in reply by @minat099, it does include that section, the folder bares the name of that section :)

Kosingas

TutFlixer
Jan 5, 2021
Serbia
Actually I'm not now sure.
I've downloaded the archives, but when I extract them, there are no lectures organized by folders like in the screenshot by @minat099, it's all of the lectures in one folder, so I don't know if something is missing or not. And currently I'm lazy to go to compare against the lectures on the site...

Kosingas

TutFlixer
Jan 5, 2021
Serbia
Ignore my replies, I totally got confused and missinterpreted what @minat099 and you were discussing. Sorry :) I will double check in my free time whether everything is there.

Latest resources