ZeroToMastery - Learning to Meditate [Productivity & Focus]

ZeroToMastery - Learning to Meditate [Productivity & Focus]

Register & Get access to index

tnsd

TutFlixer
Oct 27, 2020
Earth
@charliecurly focused meditation is there, it is a week1 challenge.

Anyway, I did compress this one too, using these sources (so tutflix overlays are still in there FYI). As 8+gb is a bit much for this course, also full hd is wasteful for such a thing I did a 960x540 re-encode, audio to 128kbit stereo (not mono this time) AAX from 300+kbits. Also keeping 20fps as that is almost as flussig as it needs to be ;) I've also reorganized and renamed the files so they sit flush next to each other, not scattered in subfolders of folders. Re-encoded size is less than 5% of original...
Anyway you can grab it from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please upload and share the link again? Old link is dead now.

Reactions: GEMECHU

tnsd

TutFlixer
Oct 27, 2020
Earth

Anyway, I did compress this one too, using these sources (so tutflix overlays are still in there FYI). As 8+gb is a bit much for this course, also full hd is wasteful for such a thing I did a 960x540 re-encode, audio to 128kbit stereo (not mono this time) AAX from 300+kbits. Also keeping 20fps as that is almost as flussig as it needs to be ;) I've also reorganized and renamed the files so they sit flush next to each other, not scattered in subfolders of folders. Re-encoded size is less than 5% of original...
@dikk can you please share that compressed version again?

Reactions: GEMECHU

iceman44

TutFlixer
Jun 14, 2022
Andromeda

Any chance you can share this again? Thanks man

Latest resources