Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - PyTorch for Deep Learning - Learn PyTorch. Become a Deep Learning Engineer. Get Hired.

Py-Torch-Thumbnail-2-Academy.png

Learn PyTorch from scratch! This PyTorch course is your step-by-step guide to developing your own deep learning models using PyTorch. You'll learn Deep Learning with PyTorch by building a massive 3-part real-world milestone project. By the end, you'll have the skills and portfolio to get hired as a Deep Learning Engineer.

Learn PyTorch. Become a Deep Learning Engineer. Get Hired....

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@TUTProfessor - thanks for your efforts.
Upon the next update of this course, please correct this / these files, which were zeroed (zeroed content inside):

• Creating a Loss Function - an Optimizer for Model 0.mp4 in CH5 section 3 pytorch comuter vision
  • [ the rest seems OK ]

Last edited:
Reactions: webman19

sanjay_289

TutFlixer
Jul 9, 2022
India
I liked the post but whenever I am trying to click on go to download, it is not redirecting me to the download page and it is prompting me to put a reaction. Kindly help me out regarding the same.

Reactions: stuart314159

BayAreaSteve

TutFlixer
Sep 1, 2021
USA
I liked the post but whenever I am trying to click on go to download, it is not redirecting me to the download page and it is prompting me to put a reaction. Kindly help me out regarding the same.
I am having the same problem and , I was wondering where we go to type the reaction , here or somewhere else ?

Reactions: stuart314159

webman19

Parth Mishra
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
India
@TUTProfessor - thanks for your efforts.
Upon the next update of this course, please correct this / these files, which were zeroed (zeroed content inside):

• Creating a Loss Function - an Optimizer for Model 0.mp4 in CH5 section 3 pytorch comuter vision
  • [ the rest seems OK ]
1 facing the same issue

CynepnaHK

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
tutflix.org
Thank you for the course. I noticed that the videos are not in the correct order and there is no ordering info, I can't find video order online, could you share screenshots of the course, so I know what order to watch the videos in?

Reactions: js8004

Latest resources