Learn how to warm up, stretch, workout with a kettlebell, cool down, and how to train safely with the kettlebell
What you'll learn
- Train safely and effectively with a kettlebell
- Basic and important exercises of kettlebell training
- Stay safe and injury-free
- Progress from beginner to intermediate kettlebell enthusiast
- How to workout with the kettlebell
- How to train with good form and technique
- One kettlebell
- Interest to learn from the best
- No fitness or kettlebell background required (complete beginners welcome)
Let me take you on a journey and an adventure... a kettlebell adventure
Hello, my name is Taco Fleur, and just like my name, I'm not an ordinary guy, but at the same time I am... but different. I like to drag kettlebells to places no kettlebell has gone before and teach people the art of kettlebell training. Cautionary warning: On our journey through the 21 days you might also see the appearance of Nacho (our French bulldog).
- Day 1 Warming up and priming for kettlebell training
- Day 2 Stretching and mobility for kettlebell training
- Day 3 Kettlebell anatomy and grip
- Day 4 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a squat
- Day 5 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a hip hinge
- Day 6 Assisted kettlebell clean
- Day 7 Kettlebell squat swing
- Day 8 Kettlebell hip hinge swing
- Day 9 Kettlebell pendulum swing
- Day 10 Double arm swing clean
- Day 11 Kettlebell dead clean
- Day 12 Kettlebell swing clean
- Day 13 Kettlebell racking
- Day 14 Kettlebell pressing
- Day 15 Kettlebell rowing
- Day 16 Kettlebell American swing
- Day 17 Double kettlebell dead swing clean
- Day 18 Recap and additional kettlebell tips
- Day 19 Kettlebell programming and goals
- Day 20 Kettlebell workout
- Day 21 Common kettlebell injuries and annoyances
This kettlebell course is structured so that you can work on your progression day by day over 21 days, or you can choose to complete one after the other and see each day as a step towards your progression in kettlebell training.
Each unit has a video, in total there are over 140 minutes of video content that covers kettlebell training. Each day has 5 to 10 minutes of video which is followed by a text summary you can read, copy, and save for future reference by downloading it as a PDF. Most days will have an optional task/drill to perform or progression to work on over time.
This course has no exam questions, the course is designed to bring across the knowledge you need to start your kettlebell training journey via video and bullet point summaries with an optional public assessment for form and technique check.
After more than a decade of kettlebell training I have been able to put together the progressions I use with my athletes, clients, and students. I'm extremely confident that this online kettlebell course will help you understand kettlebell training so that you can train or workout safely at home, in the gym, outdoors, or in your CrossFit box.
You will learn how to lift the kettlebell safely, how to clean, swing, press, row, and all the basic movements which you need to perform a full body workout with the kettlebell. You will also understand how to warm up, cool down, work on mobility, transition, and even a bit of basic programming.
If you've seen my other course on Udemy and are wondering what the difference is. My other highly rated kettlebell course From Zero to Kettlebell Superhero in 4 Weeks has more text and includes exam questions, whereas this course is more visual with completely optional assessments. This course is also much more detailed.
Check the Kettlebell Training PREMIUM course if you're after a course with kettlebell workouts, exams, certificate from Cavemantraining, and personal assessments.
Hope to see you soon.
Taco Fleur from Cavemantraining
Please note that our Udemy courses provide you with knowledge, and in some cases allow you to obtain a certificate of participation. These courses are not the same as the ones offered on our website. The courses on our website include coaching, assessments, exams, additional books (in some cases), and certification, all aimed at trainers or kettlebell enthusiasts that are serious about their education.
Who this course is for:
- At-home kettlebell users
- People looking for a change in training