Lay the proper foundations for safe and effective kettlebell training. Step-by-step with intricate details.
What you'll learn
- Use kettlebells safely and effectively for your own training, or that of others
- Execute the four important movements in kettlebell training: swing, press, clean, and row
- Understand all kettlebell grips that will bring your training to the next level
- Learn the important things that are usually overlooked or rushed through
- See a whole new world, not just black or white, learn that if it's safe, meets goals, it's good
- You should be cleared to perform physical activity
- Have at least one kettlebell of any weight
Why take this course?
Apart from the fact that this is the only course that lays such a proper foundation for kettlebell training, and that the material has been put together over a decade, you should take this course and lay the foundations to become a kettlebell PRO enthusiast.
We don't jump straight into the swing, we cover the fundamentals; everyone, I mean everyone needs to know these!
What can do you after passing?
When you successfully pass this course, you will have a sound understanding of how to safely work with kettlebells, use them in your own training, and/or train clients in the most important and popular kettlebell moves. You will understand how to progress yourself, or clients step by step from knowing nothing to swinging, pressing and other popular kettlebell exercises.
Avoid common kettlebell annoyances like:
- Banging on the forearms
- Ripping the hands
- Lower-back pain
- And much more...
The material covered is extremely detailed but not complicated nor difficult, anyone can learn what is taught.
- Shoulder packing
- Assisted dead clean
- Dead clean
- Double-arm swing
- Bent-over row
- Shoulder press
Hope to see you soon.
Taco Fleur from Cavemantraining
Please note that our Udemy courses provide you with knowledge, and in some cases allow you to obtain a certificate of participation. These courses are not the same as the ones offered on our website. The courses on our website include coaching, assessments, exams, additional books (in some cases), and certification, all aimed at trainers or kettlebell enthusiasts that are serious about their education.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn kettlebell training the right way
- Busy office workers that want be able to use a simple tool for effective back pain relief
- Anyone that wants to take the first step to become a trainer
- Stay at home moms and dads that want to get fit, tone up, or stronger
- People that want their mobility back, the freedom to move without aches and pains