Awesome kettlebell complexes to lose fat, get strong, and keep your training fun and exciting.
What you'll learn
- Awesome kettlebell complexes to keep your training fun and exciting.
- How to use kettlebells for fat loss.
- How to use kettlebells for strength.
- At least one kettlebell.
- Fundamentals of kettlebell training.
Learn some of the best kettlebell complexes in the world designed by Cavemantraining the premier kettlebell education provider. When you enroll in this course you will learn unique kettlebell complexes for fat loss, cardio, strength, flexibility, mobility, and so much more.
...Because there is so much more to the kettlebell than just kettlebell swings, farmer walks, deadlifts, and shoulder presses. The kettlebell is the ultimate tool for home workouts.
Enroll today and get:
- Over 2 hours of instructional videos.
- Information from over 200 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- Alternatives and progressions so that everyone can join in.
- Male and female kettlebell trainer.
- Support and motivation when you show up and do the practice activities.
A kettlebell complex is a series of kettlebell exercises strung together intelligently so they can be performed one after another without rest or having to stop in between. Kettlebell complexes are popular in CrossFit, at-home workouts, or in the kettlebell training community, and anytime when wanting a kettlebell compound workout. A kettlebell complex can be performed with a single or double kettlebell.
The benefits of a kettlebell complex are that you’re usually working the full-body in a very dynamic way with compound exercises. This means that more joints are incorporated and more muscle groups are recruited. A huge plus.
Some of the complexes you will learn, but not limited to, are:
- Kettlebell Tabletop Complex
- The Asgard Kettlebell Strength Complex
- Ultimate Kettlebell Complex (AKA UKC)
- Curtis P (Kettlebell Version)
- WBKC (AKA Worlds Best Kettlebell Combo)
- Kings Combo
- And many more...
Kettlebell complexes are also known as flows and combos, although flows are usually 1 rep exercises strung together and flowing, and combos are usually designed with 2 to 3 exercises and complexes with many. The meaning of complex: consisting of many different and connected parts.
Last but not least, kettlebell complexes are great to include in kettlebell conditioning circuits or kettlebell workouts for conditioning.
Who this course is for:
- At-home dads and moms that want to lose weight.
- Everyday people that want to ditch the gym and workout from home.
- Trainers and enthusiasts that want to learn new and exciting moves.