DescriptionLearn the basics of Vue 3 & the Composition API through a project-based course.
My name is John Komarnicki. I'm a full-time Vue.js developer. Over the past 3 years, I've been using Vue to build production applications.
I've put this course together to serve as an entry point to learning Vue 3 & the Composition API
What will we cover?
Using the latest version of Vue 3 with Vite, we will cover the fundamentals of Vue 3 by building a modern CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) todo tracking application.
Within this 2 hour course, you'll learn about
- Setting up a Vue application using the official Vue build tool.
- Structure of a Vue application and How Vue works
- Core Vue 3 fundamentals such as reactive data, special vue directives, reusable components, vue routing basics, and much more by building a CRUD todo application using Vue 3's Composition API
- Deploying a Vue application to Netlify
Whether you're brand new to Vue or just looking for a refresher by the end of this course, you'll be in a great place to start building vue applications!
Please check out the preview videos & I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn the basics of vue