A couple of years from now...

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
A couple of years from now, I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys in the tech field will be in a better position regarding your career, and your life in general. Don't forget this website and Professor at that time. I am pretty sure a lot of guys are benefiting from the countless resources present here.

This guy has single-handedly created a community of 20K+ aspiring developers, computer science engineers, budding data scientists and has catered to the needs of all. I am an old graduate changing careers, but I can tell you during my time information was expensive and information wasn't that readily available. The hot show in town during those times were : rapidshare, mega-upload, and hotfile and downloading wasn't that easy or fast. It was the time when the first leeching websites sprung up. But it was still not easy. A lot of those file hosting sites are dead now. New ones have taken their place. But they still can't beat the convenience that this website provides.

Appreciate the convenience which is available to you guys. This community will have a class of its own graduates who would have mostly studied from top resources for free. Remember that this one guy took that initiative. And keep the community alive.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I am grateful to @MaHOOO_079 , he continuously supported me from the middle of start & new mod @Berlin Professor also.

Others are busy with their schedule but they are also doing their best, Thanks to them.

Currently, I am the one in the admin role and I have to manage the server then uploads then link fix this is full pain. That's the reason the forum is still unstored / not managed properly yet. But trying to sort them as soon as possible.

spiderman22

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
A couple of years from now, I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys in the tech field will be in a better position regarding your career, and your life in general. Don't forget this website and Professor at that time. I am pretty sure a lot of guys are benefiting from the countless resources present here.

This guy has single-handedly created a community of 20K+ aspiring developers, computer science engineers, budding data scientists and has catered to the needs of all. I am an old graduate changing careers, but I can tell you during my time information was expensive and information wasn't that readily available. The hot show in town during those times were : rapidshare, mega-upload, and hotfile and downloading wasn't that easy or fast. It was the time when the first leeching websites sprung up. But it was still not easy. A lot of those file hosting sites are dead now. New ones have taken their place. But they still can't beat the convenience that this website provides.

Appreciate the convenience which is available to you guys. This community will have a class of its own graduates who would have mostly studied from top resources for free. Remember that this one guy took that initiative. And keep the community alive.
Nobody will ever forget the Professor. He is our savior. Thanks Professor.

Jo33

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Madagascar
Yep, being able to get those premium course for free and in a very convenient way is a complete life changer especially from those who are coming from poor country where even the internet connection is an exepensive product that only the rich can afford.
Thank you so much Professor...✊

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
I am grateful to @MaHOOO_079 , he continuously supported me from the middle of start & new mod @Berlin Professor also.

Others are busy with their schedule but they are also doing their best, Thanks to them.

Currently, I am the one in the admin role and I have to manage the server then uploads then link fix this is full pain. That's the reason the forum is still unstored / not managed properly yet. But trying to sort them as soon as possible.

It's hectic like almost holding an additional full time job. Exactly why you should try delegating more work. Many folks are here just to download resources, and that is completely fine. However, I'm sure there are some folks who share same sentiments and a larger vision as your team. It'd be worth finding the right helping hands who are sufficiently tech savvy, willing to learn and assist with some of many tasks.

Investing time to bring such TF padavans up to speed also means the vision lives on forever. God forbids this happens, but if TF were to go down, many others will spring up just because the TF team was able to pass on the required knowledge on to next generation.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india

I am never gonna forget this site , this community or our Proffesor...I was really in a bad place last year this time due to pandemic..barely surviving day to day..then found this site..did some courses..it took me some time as I started from scratch..but finally just got my first internship/contract work this month...working directly with a senior engineer from a ycombinator top 15 company...still feels like dream...forever grateful to you Proffesor...

Reactions: rishu2022

The Big Bull

TutFlixer
Oct 17, 2020
United States of America

Just wait for some time, once I get my job i will pay for the server from my own pocket and manage this website, this site is something more than anything and i have taken resources from this site and i will return back to the community :) @TUTProfessor Even My Photo Has Professor Pic, You know What i mean ;)

Latest resources