(Ask) Courses about building frontend for API generated content

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

one3osk

🐧
TutFlixer
Jul 12, 2021
Air Temple
Hello people,
I wanted to know courses where it is about or have great section of frontend topics where they are using API for content. It can have any framework, etc. for frontend but vanilla css/js is preferred though not mandatory.

Example:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: Course use Strapi for API and Next.js for frontend.
: Couse uses Hasura for API and Next.js for frontend.
: Course use Strapi for API and Gatsby for frontend.

Please post all good courses you're aware of, as long as they are using API for content and creating frontend for it then it's eligible. :)

Reactions: isberabah0

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
i did a bunch of courses , but its sad to let you know most of them are useless , from most rated ones to worst rated ones , i additionally reason with this too , the point is
i learn react , been learning for a while , did alot of courses , felt i am pretty good with it and started to create on my own , here starts the problem , i wasn't able to manage the state properly and the rendering cycles were wrong by my side , till today idk what's the issue

every instructor who does projects based courses, finely architecture their code and never explain that part or maybe they did it a couple of times to get used to it we never get to know ,it seems super flawless while they code

my suggestion would be to get damn hell of strong in basics and create stuffs on your own
:)

didnt wanted to misinterpret the core of this discussion
scrimba's frontend career path is really good

Reactions: cantoon

one3osk

🐧
TutFlixer
Jul 12, 2021
Air Temple
Appreciate the input here. My goal isn't to become frontend dev or starting things from scratch, that's maybe for future. All the best to you though. :)

Goal is to list courses which deals with API for their content and they're creating some good frontend regardless of framework or tools used.

Latest resources