[ASK] need advice on choosing React Course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

aldicengeng

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
Singapore
hello, I want to continue studying the React framework.

need some advice, what is the best React course you recommend for me? considering there are so many React courses and I'm confused about which one to choose

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
Stephen Grider React course from udemy is handsdown best React + Reddux course. When you learn react you will need to learn Redux at some point of time and no-one explains Redux better than Stephen.

Also yesterday ui.dev courses has been uploaded check those out.

jaggu

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
delhi
go for Codevolution youtube channel, there you can find a playlist with 70 videos with a clear explanation...after that try any other courses oh other platforms

Reactions: aldicengeng

wizzy

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
saint vincent
I have taken a lot of React courses on Udemy and other platforms. The best i have seen so far are Reed Bargers react12 course where you build a full-stack Instagram clone with React(suspense, hooks, etc) and Hasura for backend, and Newline's tiny house full-stack course with typescript where you build a hotel booking/reservations app.
Those two courses are more than enough and they are available on this platform. All the best.

Reactions: dikk

wizzy

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
saint vincent
yea..you are right, but these courses especially the newline's tiny house teach you from the ground up even the same can be said for react12.io. you could count them as advance or complex but the explanations to each technology used are top-notch so even beginners can benefit from it.

wizzy

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
saint vincent
@steve it uses graphql, Apollo, ant design for CSS, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL, etc. you can take the course without any knowledge of graphql as you would be taught. The course is a great course.

Latest resources