[Ebook] ByteByteGo - System Design Interview by Alex Xu

[Ebook] ByteByteGo - System Design Interview by Alex Xu

Register & Get access to index

caleb

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
Israel
Thank you so much for this! This is a very rare resource!

But it seems like there are issues with this rip:
  1. Chapter 02 is missing
  2. The beginning of Chapter 15 is cut off
  3. The beginning of chapters 17-29 is cut off
Any chance of reuploading a correction? It's a shame that so many chapters are missing content.

If you're able to temporarily share credentials with me, I'm willing to re-rip the whole site in a better quality and upload the PDF... my OCD will make sure of it 😅

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: cipher1256

jupiter

TutFlixer
May 27, 2021
India
Thank you so much for this! This is a very rare resource!

But it seems like there are issues with this rip:
  1. Chapter 02 is missing
  2. The beginning of Chapter 15 is cut off
  3. The beginning of chapters 17-29 is cut off
Any chance of reuploading a correction? It's a shame that so many chapters are missing content.

If you're able to temporarily share credentials with me, I'm willing to re-rip the whole site in a better quality and upload the PDF... my OCD will make sure of it 😅

Cheers!
1) Chapter 02 is available freely, link shared above in a post.

2) Other chapters - Try opening in Edge or Chrome directly rather than Adobe pdf viewer. It renders the top portion correctly.

caleb

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
Israel
The reason that some PDFs are cut off in some PDF viewers is because the pages use nonstandard sizes (they are too long). Chrome apparently doesn't care about the standards so it seems to render them fine.

caleb

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
Israel
I think instead of PDF, MHTML files would be nice. If anyone wants PDF he can just open them in the browser and print them to PDF.
The problem with PDFs is that they can cut off diagrams in the middle (across pages), which sucks.

Last edited:

Latest resources