Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Register & Get access to index

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hi @dikk My eyesight is severely nearsighted, so I need a higher resolution to read the text content clearly. Could you please send me the original link via private message or here to download the high-resolution version? I'm missing section 7
... I can't send you any private msg, as it's disabled on your profile. So here's a link, encoded with my username (as is), it will expire in 24 hrs from now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: _D_Go

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
hi @dikk
It's really challenging. I can't download it either. I don't have a Nitro or Rapidgator account so the download speed is too slow. Could you help me download section 7 again, because I don't know how long to wait for @Satoru Gojo to upload a complete version.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
hi @dikk
It's really challenging. I can't download it either. I don't have a Nitro or Rapidgator account so the download speed is too slow. Could you help me download section 7 again, because I don't know how long to wait for @Satoru Gojo to upload a complete version.
Unfortunately I don't have the source + I don't have premium for these now either, I just run a vpn in the background and download each file. with rapidgater it's 3 hrs, nitro would be 10+ hrs for one file...
Just try to grab the 6th and the 7th file that should be enough for the last section.

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
hi @dikk
Here You go if you still need. Uploading in progress.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: clep1dev

technologylogic

TutFlixer
Oct 11, 2020
India
@dhiraj469deore @Lightning Storm @xxnext @Maxmum

Here's the latest version, with all code examples. I think it is almost finished, I grabbed it just a day or so ago from an other site (not allowed to be named here). I did compress it, so the complete package is around 1GB only.

I think the author will probably publish 1 or 2 more videos maybe. but if not, only the last section, "spotify radio stream encoding" example with testing incl. is the one not yet 100% done (maybe 80-90% imho).

Great course btw.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FILE TREE:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
can you provide some other link its seems that zippy has been shut down

Latest resources