Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Register & Get access to index

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
@Satoru Gojo how does the update works? Do I need to delete the previous courses I've downloaded and replace it with the new ones? Or this is a different module entirely?

Thanks for the update as always

Mustang6

TutFlixer
Nov 10, 2021
India
@Satoru Gojo how does the update works? Do I need to delete the previous courses I've downloaded and replace it with the new ones? Or this is a different module entirely?

You can delete your old files and replace them with the latest downloaded files.
This update covers videos up to the first chapter of Module 5.

Reactions: dhiraj469deore

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada

You can delete your old files and replace them with the latest downloaded files.
This update covers videos up to the first chapter of Module 5.
Okay, thanks

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
i dont undersrand what you said, seems to be because the grammar of the sentence you said is messy.
Let me rephrase it, I have gone through the all video but I was not able to find the video where he taught the exercise number 03. He immediately start teaching exercise 04 but what happened to exercise 03.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
Let me rephrase it, I have gone through the all video but I was not able to find the video where he taught the exercise number 03. He immediately start teaching exercise 04 but what happened to exercise 03.

You should be more specific about the shortcomings you discovered in the course. What is the name of the video and in which section for exercise 03, based on the table of contents on the website that you are referring to?

Last edited:

xxnext

TutFlixer
Nov 25, 2021
japan
His course content is indeed somewhat difficult, but this is also because the course is more targeted towards advanced developers. The knowledge he teaches can be considered advanced, although some explanations may not be clear enough, overall it is rewarding and if you don't understand something, just review it a few more times.

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
His course content is indeed somewhat difficult, but this is also because the course is more targeted towards advanced developers. The knowledge he teaches can be considered advanced, although some explanations may not be clear enough, overall it is rewarding and if you don't understand something, just review it a few more times.
I meant that I didn't find content that was supposed to be there.. After exercise 02, he immediately start teaching exercise 04 no mention of exercise 03..

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
You should be more specific about the shortcomings you discovered in the course. What is the name of the video and in which section for exercise 03, based on the table of contents on the website that you are referring to?
Sure give me some time will share..

Latest resources