Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Register & Get access to index

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
If you find any errors, please specify the location and tag the admin so that they can re-upload, thank you.
I was not able to find Video from

Module 2 -Node.js Streams in Practice - Readable, Writable and Transform Streams

A bit more information, after completing the Module 2, First topic buffer, which is in course start from 005 and end in 006_buffer_key_concept.

After that in module 2 there should be
-Node.js Streams in Practice - Readable, Writable and Transform Streams but there is only one video from this topic but the video where he shows some example of it is missing.

@Satoru Gojo

@Lightning Storm I tried my best to explain let me know what I can improve

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dhiraj469deore @Lightning Storm @xxnext @Maxmum

Here's the latest version, with all code examples. I think it is almost finished, I grabbed it just a day or so ago from an other site (not allowed to be named here). I did compress it, so the complete package is around 1GB only.

I think the author will probably publish 1 or 2 more videos maybe. but if not, only the last section, "spotify radio stream encoding" example with testing incl. is the one not yet 100% done (maybe 80-90% imho).

Great course btw.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FILE TREE:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
@dhiraj469deore @Lightning Storm @xxnext @Maxmum

Here's the latest version, with all code examples. I think it is almost finished, I grabbed it just a day or so ago from an other site (not allowed to be named here). I did compress it, so the complete package is around 1GB only.

I think the author will probably publish 1 or 2 more videos maybe. but if not, only the last section, "spotify radio stream encoding" example with testing incl. is the one not yet 100% done (maybe 80-90% imho).

Great course btw.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FILE TREE:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
hi @dikk
Could you please send me the download link for section 7 "7 final project spotify clone INPROG" along with the original 1080p video quality? Thank you so much

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
hi @dikk
Could you please send me the download link for section 7 "7 final project spotify clone INPROG" along with the original 1080p video quality? Thank you so much
I do not keep the videos, I only have the version I've uploaded here, once I re-encoded, I removed the originals.
But why do you need 1080p? 720p is completely legit readable, the font size is just fine for this, otherwise, I would have kept it at a higher res anyway.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
I do not keep the videos, I only have the version I've uploaded here, once I re-encoded, I removed the originals.
But why do you need 1080p? 720p is completely legit readable, the font size is just fine for this, otherwise, I would have kept it at a higher res anyway.
Hi @dikk My eyesight is severely nearsighted, so I need a higher resolution to read the text content clearly. Could you please send me the original link via private message or here to download the high-resolution version? I'm missing section 7

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hi @dikk My eyesight is severely nearsighted, so I need a higher resolution to read the text content clearly. Could you please send me the original link via private message or here to download the high-resolution version? I'm missing section 7
I will send it to you, no problem. You can enlarge the video file, you know. I also enlarge a bit, it is not pixelated, clearly visible, just watch it full screen or zoom in on it with your video player.

Last edited:

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
hi @dikk
It's really challenging. I can't download it either. I don't have a Nitro or Rapidgator account so the download speed is too slow. Could you help me download section 7 again, because I don't know how long to wait for @Satoru Gojo to upload a complete version.

Latest resources