Freemote - The Freelance Developer Bootcamp

Freemote - The Freelance Developer Bootcamp

Register & Get access to index

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal
I think it is all there in reddit post. All in al its your decision to like it or not and go with it or not. We need to implement what we have learned.

Reactions: OK-LoneWolf

crudebuster

TutFlixer
Mar 21, 2021
UK
I'm not saying he isn't a really developer. I also did watch some of his videos. And i know he was at Uber and that he now is working remote from Europe.
The point i was trying to make. Is that this course (At first sight) just looks like another Udemy course.

What makes this different from a $10 Udemy course ? $2000 is a lot of money for most people.
I'm almost done with the CSS part. And it's nothing special up to this point.

But maybe the Shopify and JavaScript portion are really good. That's why i'm asking for some reviews from other users.
I agree about it probably being overpriced but you got to see what hes trying to do here. he is now an influencer/marketer selling courses. we are getting this course for free somehow, so im only taking the course content into account and whether going through it all will actually help you become a freelancer specializing in shopify development. It probably is just another overpriced and repackaged udemy course selling you dreams.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020

Latest resources