Freemote - The Freelance Developer Bootcamp

Freemote - The Freelance Developer Bootcamp

Register & Get access to index

lirikfan1999

TutFlixer
Dec 31, 2021
US
Hey guys, my opinion is that you don't really need updates from this course. It would be just nice to have, but it's not necessary. Don't feel that it's missing something. Remember that at some point this was the complete version and people were fine with it.

So, for anybody that is struggling, here is a path that works:

1 - First of all, the HTML, CSS, and JS of Freemote is not good. Just do other courses for this (Brad Traversy on udemy is much better in my opinion, but there are so many others);
2 - Then focus on the Shopify content and the freelancing modules. This course really does a good job introducing Shopify, but it's still limited;
3 - Start applying for Upwork jobs (it will be very slow, you'll need to apply to a lot of jobs, so have patience). You'll be able to do easy tasks.
4 - While you're searching for jobs, do the Shopify theme development 2.0 course on Udemy by Bernard Polidario. This is a much more complete Shopify course, and I think it's the best one at the moment.

What you really need from Freemote is already in the initial course, believe me. It gives you a freelancing mindset and an introduction to Shopify. That's it.

Having said all that, of course it would be nice to have the update. But it's not necessary to move forward.
This is just what I did, and this may work for other people too...
Just believe in yourself and have patience. Don't think too much about the time. Each person will have a different process. Things will start to work out eventually.

I'm sorry for the long post.
The superhi Shopify course we have here is really good, I suggest everyone check that out. Keep in mind, Shopify has changed since the course has been created.

PhillyPhil

TutFlixer
Dec 31, 2022
Philippines
replace drive.tutflix.org with share.tutflix.org (instead of 'drive' use 'share')
Thanks for the reply Crazydev :)

when I click the "Go To Dowload" button on the upper right corner of this page iut just redirects to to this linkvertise page

Maybe this is just to glitch :) Re-up of the download would great. Nothing of a hurry...I would be waiting patiently :)

Thank you!

Crazydev

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
Pakistan
Thanks for the reply Crazydev :)

when I click the "Go To Dowload" button on the upper right corner of this page iut just redirects to to this linkvertise page

Maybe this is just to glitch :) Re-up of the download would great. Nothing of a hurry...I would be waiting patiently :)

Thank you!
You need pass linkvertise page by clicking Free access button, then it will lead you to rentry.co page with links having drive.tutflix.org, you need to replace it with share.tutflix.org. All links are working, you just need to access those.

PhillyPhil

TutFlixer
Dec 31, 2022
Philippines
Yeah it went thru, just as what you had said, however, this time its asking for custom OAuth credential :) I think iIneed to read thru some guides here :)

I think this is the dl instructions prompted me when I first made an account here, maybe I miss looked the custom OAuth Credential.

I only have google drive part my Gmail. I thought it was the same just like other dl method.. e.g. mega or google drive then you dl thru browser.

But, hey! Thanks for your assistance here, its really helpful.

Crazydev

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
Pakistan
Yeah it went thru, just as what you had said, however, this time its asking for custom OAuth credential :) I think iIneed to read thru some guides here :)

I think this is the dl instructions prompted me when I first made an account here, maybe I miss looked the custom OAuth Credential.

I only have google drive part my Gmail. I thought it was the same just like other dl method.. e.g. mega or google drive then you dl thru browser.

But, hey! Thanks for your assistance here, its really helpful.
Just login your gmail account before opening the link and there (with Custom OAuth) you will see your account just select that and you are good to go.

Latest resources