General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

daqrinsa

TutFlixer
Aug 5, 2022
Germany
Hello,
Use the custom rclone authentication code like @taranahalim937 mentioned.

When you get to the screen asking for select the account, don't choose the option "Use custom OAuth credentials". Instead, click on the "Get auth" button and enter with your own prefered google account.

Like it is showed on this video, shared by the tutflix team, via private message, when you first join the community :D:

Note: Try not to copy too many files at the same time because of the rate limit error. In my case, some times even trying to do 1 by 1, i got the rate limit error.Trying again was enough for it to work :D

Hope it helps,
Cheers
Unfortunately it seems like the video for describing the download method is banned on youtube. I can't view it. Will it be re-uploaded?

Reactions: micjerm

Emaya

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
Hello,
Use the custom rclone authentication code like @taranahalim937 mentioned.

When you get to the screen asking for select the account, don't choose the option "Use custom OAuth credentials". Instead, click on the "Get auth" button and enter with your own prefered google account.

Like it is showed on this video, shared by the tutflix team, via private message, when you first join the community :D:

Note: Try not to copy too many files at the same time because of the rate limit error. In my case, some times even trying to do 1 by 1, i got the rate limit error.Trying again was enough for it to work :D

Hope it helps,
Cheers
When i select the account, while clicking on the "Get auth" button and enter with my google account following error happens.
Do you know how to solve this error ?

hanct

TutFlixer
Nov 16, 2020
Singapore
Not sure 4 everyone, i still can't download successfully. I can't even see the word "Get Auth" button, as depicted in the video. Once i sign in with my gmail acct, i did saw the explorer displaying my google drive content. I don't even know what to type into the input box labelled encrypted folder id or normal folder link. Clicking on the Load button throws "OperationError: AES-GCM IV must not be empty."

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
I can't even see the word "Get Auth" button, as depicted in the video
That was the old download system of Tutflix.
  • Copy the localhost link from your browser URL address
  • Paste it on auth box
I don't even know what to type into the input box labelled encrypted folder id or normal folder link.
Current download system:
  • Click "Go to download"
  • Copy the ID after # symbol from this unique link: https://share.tutflix.org/#ID
    You can get these links from browser URL address (or rentry.co Pastebin if provided)

• Sign in with your Google account
  • Put the ID in the input box, then load

Reactions: hanct

hanct

TutFlixer
Nov 16, 2020
Singapore
That was the old download system of Tutflix.
  • Copy the localhost link from your browser URL address
  • Paste it on auth box

Current download system:
  • Click "Go to download"
  • Copy the ID after # symbol from this unique link: https://share.tutflix.org/#ID
    You can get these links from browser URL address (Or rentry.co Pastebin if provided)

• Sign in with your Google account
  • Put the ID in the input box, then load
Wau! Big thanks to your instruction! I never realize it's so straightforward and easy.

Latest resources