If you need/want help on your job (web development , app development), ask me what you want in my major ... help is free

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Yahia Bakleh

TutFlixer
Feb 9, 2022
Syria
So , how i can help you :
0 - my majors : Asp. net , Asp core , C# , MVC , php , laravel , node js , java script, React, sql (ms sql and mysql), mongodb , and for mobile app flutter and react native (i am new in mobile app development)
1- set the programming language and techs you working on Like (asp.net mvc C# , react or flatter and firebase )
2- post a nice title for your problem : explain your problem and where you stuck like : (how i do this monster query in linq , how to send notification , i had build problem in flutter )
3- description : explain problem with code (better as snapshot/image) i will ask for the code file if i need it
4- try to make your code nice , clean and with comment

qwerty09

TutFlixer
Jan 30, 2022
india
Need Some Help... about how to get the most of the programming course.
any tips?
i use to watch and code along and understand the code. i watch the tutorial 1 section a day. i don't rewatch the course i just continue the course until i finish it.

Reactions: prince_singh

qwerty09

TutFlixer
Jan 30, 2022
india
0 - my majors : Asp. net , Asp core , C# , MVC , php , laravel , node js , java script, React, sql (ms sql and mysql), mongodb , and for mobile app flutter and react native (i am new in mobile app development)
1- set the programming language and techs you working on Like (asp.net mvc C# , react or flatter and firebase )
2- post a nice title for your problem : explain your problem and where you stuck like : (how i do this monster query in linq , how to send notification , i had build problem in flutter )
3- description : explain problem with code (better as snapshot/image) i will ask for the code file if i need it
should i watch the same 1 section in 1 week and then move to another section?

fisforfaheem

TutFlixer
Mar 4, 2022
Pakistan
I am making a admin panel and want to edit it so that I don't have to refresh it again and again just for the data to load...etc its I flutter firebase

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
any tips?
i use to watch and code along and understand the code. i watch the tutorial 1 section a day. i don't rewatch the course i just continue the course until i finish it.
create a notes, along with watching .. and practicing it again and again

Yahia Bakleh

TutFlixer
Feb 9, 2022
Syria
any tips?
my advice :
- focus on what u doing
- do not jump from course to another
- do not rush , take note , code along with instructor
- enjoy the course
- it is not bad , to re watch same course or section or screen again and again (when i learn C# i almost re-watch bob tabor's course more than 5 times )
- finally try to do something by your self , do not depressed from facing and solving problem trust me you will learn from it more than any course or boot camp

Reactions: rohit99

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
role based authorization and jwt token rotations are my huge issue
btw, can you recommend any good course/blog related to those ? its hard to find one

Shoaib Khan

TutFlixer
Mar 9, 2022
Hyderabad
Need help in flutter api integration:
the json data im working with is an nested array in which we have comments and replies to fetch and show on the screen and the issue is , its a nestes array for comments and i am able to fetch commetns but can't come up with a solution/ logic/ idea to fetch replies as its in this manner :

"comments": [ { "comment": "post commnet test", "commentedById": "611cb5ecaf1a1bbc858d4d13", "commentedByName": "Mr. John Cart", "user": [ { "firstName": "John", "lastName": "Cart", } ], "replies": [] }, {"comment": "test message", "commentedById": "611cb5ecaf1a1bbc858d4d13", "commentedByName": "Mr. John Cart", "user": [ { "firstName": "John", "lastName": "Cart", } ], "replies": [ { "comment": "test msg", "commentedById": "611cb5ecaf1a1bbc858d4d13", "commentedByName": "Mr, john cart", "replyUser": [ { "title": "Mr", "firstName": "John", "lastName": "cart", "userID": "USER1000022", } ] } ], },

As you can see the above json object i need access or get replies to fetch how can i do it?
(Notes: Im using MVVM architecture in this paticular project)

Last edited:

Yahia Bakleh

TutFlixer
Feb 9, 2022
Syria
Need help in flutter api integration:
the json data im working with is an nested array in which we have comments and replies to fetch and show on the screen and the issue is , its a nestes array for comments and i am able to fetch commetns but can't come up with a solution/ logic/ idea to fetch replies as its in this manner :

"comments": [{...}],

As you can see the above json object i need access or get replies to fetch how can i do it?
(Notes: Im using MVVM architecture in this paticular project)

Hi , i had 2 ideas/solutions based on the following fact in both:
the replies (in the end) are comments

solutions1:
ideas/solutions : inside replies you put another comments document so it will works what ever the depth of replay

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

so let say you build function/method (let us call it fetchComments ) to fetch comments by pass the 'comments' array/object now use same function by pass comments in replies node
fetchComments(comments[0]['replies']); // 1st comment ,in the function body we iterate throw the array elements

solutions2
do it with other document structure where each replay (which is comment) had CommentId and parentCommentId

Code:

hope i helped

Reactions: Shoaib Khan

Shoaib Khan

TutFlixer
Mar 9, 2022
Hyderabad
Hi , i had 2 ideas/solutions based on the following fact in both:
the replies (in the end) are comments

solutions1:
ideas/solutions : inside replies you put another comments document so it will works what ever the depth of replay

Code:

so let say you build function/method (let us call it fetchComments ) to fetch comments by pass the 'comments' array/object now use same function by pass comments in replies node
fetchComments(comments[0]['replies']); // 1st comment ,in the function body we iterate throw the array elements

solutions2
do it with other document structure where each replay (which is comment) had CommentId and parentCommentId

Code:

hope i helped
i can't go with the second approach brother Thank you for that, Though the 1 solution is good i'll work on that once. Got a good enough idea what do you mean in the first solution.
Thank you brother.

Latest resources