If you need/want help on your job (web development , app development), ask me what you want in my major ... help is free

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

ecrsbux

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
United States
@Yahia Bakleh
Bro I'm in search of a course on dart and flutter updated version including null safety from the absolute beginners to intermediate and advance level any suggestion please?
There isn't any course i have found on udemy teaches updated dart and flutter most of them are craps.

Yahia Bakleh

TutFlixer
Feb 9, 2022
Syria
@Yahia Bakleh
Bro I'm in search of a course on dart and flutter updated version including null safety from the absolute beginners to intermediate and advance level any suggestion please?
There isn't any course i have found on udemy teaches updated dart and flutter most of them are craps.

sorry if it long:
For fast start (for fast and good understanding but not div deep) fFIreship.io dart and flutter , code ninja (but kind old but good) and finaly DesignCode - Flutter for Designers

on YouTube you had this guys/channels :
- Johannes Milke (if laravel (which is php framework for the web) had Jeffrey Way and laracast flutter has this guy )
- Flutter Mapp
- Google developers and Flutter (each one is channel look for Widget of the Week for ez happy life )

for course take you in the all the way (beginner to advanced ) you have
- Flutter & Dart - The Complete Guide [2022 Edition] ( but it kind Academic good explain every thing i did not hold )
- Dart - The Complete Developer's Guide - Zero To Mastery

Last edited:

Wanderer

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Remote
Managing front-end and backend is a tedious task especially when you are a solo dev.
I feel for solo-dev or small teams and start-ups Laravel or Rails is a much better option.
What do you think?

Shamim231

TutFlixer
Aug 21, 2022
Pakistan
I am looking for resources to learn flutter from zero, would love it if u can p
So , how i can help you :
0 - my majors : Asp. net , Asp core , C# , MVC , php , laravel , node js , java script, React, sql (ms sql and mysql), mongodb , and for mobile app flutter and react native (i am new in mobile app development)
1- set the programming language and techs you working on Like (asp.net mvc C# , react or flatter and firebase )
2- post a nice title for your problem : explain your problem and where you stuck like : (how i do this monster query in linq , how to send notification , i had build problem in flutter )
3- description : explain problem with code (better as snapshot/image) i will ask for the code file if i need it
4- try to make your code nice , clean and with comment
I am looking to learn flutter from zero. Can u recommend some courses/tutorials? So far i can only see angela yu flutter course, that's it

WellyngtonM

TutFlixer
Jan 3, 2023
Brazil
Which one language for mobile development do you think it's most beneficial for the dev carrer: React Native or Flutter ?

mdnadim120$

TutFlixer
Nov 17, 2023
Somewhere
Assalamolikum,
Can you suggest to me the best api course out there?

When i finish this course can you give me some suggestions for some projects that help me to build my knowledge in api development in Laravel

Latest resources