Jab Jab Javascript - Learn Javascript With Tenzin.

Jab Jab Javascript - Learn Javascript With Tenzin.

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Jab Jab Javascript - Learn Javascript With Tenzin. - LEARN JAVASCRIPT DEEPLY THE HARD WAY

yJCebpd.png

LEARN JAVASCRIPT DEEPLY THE HARD WAY

Welcome to the no-bs approach to learning Javascript.

• You want to become a real web developer. Whether you want to become a full-stack developer (fastest path with js/node) or a front-end developer, you understand that Javascript is a must-know programming language for web development.
  • You’re sick and tired of people lying to your face and...

Read more about this resource...

Alfred

TutFlixer
Sep 17, 2020
Albania
When you say the last section is missing, do you mean Part 18.Jab Giffy | Gifs (Project Building a full-blown app from scratch on your own) ? If it is that, I think it doesn't contain any videos or other materials from the instructor.
So as the title suggests "Project Building a full.....from scratch on your own." means that it is for students to build a project based on what is learned in the entire course.
Maybe that was a misunderstanding. In my opinion the course is almost complete. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SAheer

Alfred

TutFlixer
Sep 17, 2020
Albania
I am not sure what syllabus do you guys mean but in my opinion it is already there.
If you go to OVERVIEW and take the part from INSIDE THE JABJABJAVASCRIPT CURRICULUM until the end, that's the syllabus.
Maybe that's a misundestanding. The course curriculum and syllabus are synonyms(the same thing).
The order of videos is also showed by numbers.
For the part 4. Algorithmic Challenges seems a bit unclear and I think that's where the confusion about the syllabus has happened but the rest I think it's almost ok as far as I have seen until now. (I haven't still checked all, tbh). Thanks.

Billdjango

TutFlixer
Nov 3, 2020
India
I'm quite sure the course is complete and upto date. The Mega folder contains all the content that's on the course including code files, pngs, pdfs etc.

If I have missed any let me know, I'll add it. I've added a pdf of the course curriculum as well.

Reactions: Alfred

Latest resources