JavaScript Course recommendation

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Vishnu.S

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
India
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend me the best JavaScript course to learn from beginner to advance level. I know programming languages like c, c++ ,python so which is the best course suit for me to learn the JavaScript

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Hey, my personal recommendation would be Academind's JavaScript - The Complete Guide 2021 (Beginner + Advanced).
The aforementioned course covers everything, from basics to advanced. And it does so in a very hands on, deep dive approach.
I have personally felt like, most of the courses miss out on a lot of important concepts, but, this course covers them all, plus, Max is a great teacher.

• Love
Reactions: Vishnu.S

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
My recommendation is Profit With JavaScript by Cleverprogrammer. They give you challenges in every project which really helps in building your knowledge, also they have many clones tutorials on Youtube.

• Love
Reactions: Vishnu.S

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend me the best JavaScript course to learn from beginner to advance level. I know programming languages like c, c++ ,python so which is the best course suit for me to learn the JavaScript
I have seen many Javascript courses, Max is great but Jonas is better than Max to cover from biginner to advanced and also he explained How Javascript works behind the scenes which is very useful for interviews and understand the code so i suggest you to go for
I have taken The Complete JavaScript Course 2021: From Zero to Expert! by Jonas Schmedtmann

Latest resources