Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Register & Get access to index

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
I have no idea how to conduct a GB here, but we REALLY need to do it for this one. I will gladly take the initiative if i need to :)

cercatrova

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
US
For interactivity, I've used Chrome's and Firefox's ctrl-s command which saves the entire web page. The interactive stuff works too (not the HTML/CSS boxes but the clickable stuff). I just tried it on one of the public tutorials that the author has, not the course here, but it could work possibly with this method.

supxrdev

TutFlixer
Jun 13, 2022
Morocco
Just finished the course, the interactivity doesn't matter too much, just copy the code into your editor or codepen or codesandbox and it should work basically the same
Can you shows us what do you mean by "copy the code into your editor or codepen or codesandbox", what code do you mean? using the tutflix course not the original course.

cercatrova

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
US
Can you shows us what do you mean by "copy the code into your editor or codepen or codesandbox", what code do you mean? using the tutflix course not the original course.
They'll give code for example, like HTML and CSS code. For example, here is a public article (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) from the same author, you can see if you ctrl-F "Code Sandbox" on the page that there are sometimes these HTML and CSS code demos. Simply copy paste it into Codepen or CodeSandbox. Codepen is easier but CodeSandbox works better for the React stuff they give you.

If you don't know anything about HTML or CSS, this is probably not the course for you. You should already know how to use a code editor to run HTML and CSS and some JS too, particularly React. Otherwise you will struggle in this course.

How was it? Was it worth the time?
Yeah not bad, it was just pretty long. Much of the stuff I knew to some extent but it helped me understand more deeply about certain other parts, like Flow layout.

Latest resources