Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Register & Get access to index

pavel

TutFlixer
Nov 18, 2021
Czechia
Full refund guarantee after 30 days.

If you decide to buy The Joy of React, you have 30 days to decide if you want to keep it or not. You can go through as much of the content as you want. If you feel like it wasn't worth the money, you can shoot me an email, and I'll issue a full refund.​
The process is that simple. No forms to fill out, no hoops to jump through. I might ask why you're requesting a refund, but I'll ask after I've issued the refund. There are no if / else conditions.​
And when I say a “full refund” that includes the credit card transaction fees and any sales taxes. Literally every cent you paid.​
Hopefully that helps, if this is something you were wondering about!​

Reactions: doni

Afro

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2020
Australia
I think there's plenty of interest and people willing to participate in a group buy, but the process around organising is not clear. @TUTProfessor can you shed some light here, please?

passenger

TutFlixer
Dec 18, 2021
EU
There's a Group Buy section in forums.
I'm curious why are we organizing in this comment section and in some telegram groups and discord channels.

lirikfan1999

TutFlixer
Dec 31, 2021
US
There's a Group Buy section in forums.
I'm curious why are we organizing in this comment section and in some telegram groups and discord channels.
The request section? Though disorganized, I feel like we're closer here.. but everyone should express their interest there too.

Reactions: passenger

Latest resources