Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Register & Get access to index

passenger

TutFlixer
Dec 18, 2021
EU
The request section? Though disorganized, I feel like we're closer here.. but everyone should express their interest there too.
No no, I'm talking about the 'Group Buy' section in the forum.
I'm also not against doing it like this either, just curious why aren't we doing group buys in a space that is intended for it.
I'm kinda new here... so... just wondering

Reactions: deeboyobobs

cercatrova

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
US
No no, I'm talking about the 'Group Buy' section in the forum.
I'm also not against doing it like this either, just curious why aren't we doing group buys in a space that is intended for it.
I'm kinda new here... so... just wondering
Because for some reason that section of forum is disabled, not sure why, so people have to keep doing this kind of thing which is annoying.

abjos7

TutFlixer
Dec 12, 2022
peru
I've download total 6 Parts and extract normally, I don't know how you got that problem. So in case you want to try download again, leave a email I'll send link TeamDrive to you.
Excuse me, sir. Could you share the TeamDrive link, please? I've corrupted files when I extract the files :/

uzzal

TutFlixer
Jul 22, 2022
Bangladesh
@TUTProfessor Request is missing required authentication credential. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https:// developers.google. com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.

beblock

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2022
JS Land
+1, I'm 25 years old unemployed. I am ready for group buy I want to change my life. I don't have much but (maybe 10$ max (300 thai-baht) but I'm willing to contribute please don't hesitate to ask me and tell me how can I do so.)
Why group buy if the course is right there?

If it doesn't work the first time when you click on "free access" just refresh the page but the links are working and the course is there.

possionthefish1

TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2023
Thailand
Why group buy if the course is right there?

If it doesn't work the first time when you click on "free access" just refresh the page but the links are working and the course is there.
I misunderstood. I thought they were referring to the other course, (Joy of react) .
which just came out today and costs $160 in my country (Thailand).

And about this course (CSS for JS devs) I already downloaded it, thanks.

s2tomhum

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2021
Malaysia
it does work keep retrying , reloading if one link doesnt work try the other ones
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
this is the message I got when visiting linkvertise

It showed:
Deactivate VPN or Proxy
Deactivate Adblock or Bypass scripts
Enable JavaScript

I don't use VPN, enable JS and deactivate adblock already, but it still doesn't work. I have tried in another computers and got the same message as well

Latest resources