NOOB POST-Authentication error 400:Invalid request

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Emaya

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
@TUTProfessor While following the procedures of creating custom OAuth credentials i get the following error. I have tried creating with another goggle account but the result was the same.

Authorization Error​

Error 400: invalid_request​

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.

Request Details​

The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.
If you’re the app developer, make sure that these request details comply with Google policies.

Could you guide me what to do in case of this error- Thanks in advance.

Reactions: naud1234
T

taranahalim937

you cant use custom auth anymore. google have restricted custom auth for testing also it will be disabled after few months.

just use share.tutflix.org default (tutflix verified) google authentication

mohsin.455

TutFlixer
Jul 30, 2022
Pakistan
u cant use custom auth anymore. google have restricted custom auth for testing also it will be disabled after f
Thanks for answering the thread. Can you please guide how can I use share.tutflix.org ??? I do not understand it. Kindly tell step-by-step procedure for downloading. Thanks in advance

dougb

TutFlixer
Apr 21, 2022
USA
Sir, how to download from url's which are starting with
drive.tutflix.org/#........

Because when try to load these url's in share.tutflix.org/.....
then it shows Invalid Encryption ID.

Kindly help . Thanks a lot

Reactions: Username163

Latest resources