Regarding Big Data Masters Program from Trendy Tech

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
Hello Guys, please can you guys pay attention to this important group buy
the price of the program is $650
I request you guys to come forward and support this important group buy
please don't ignore this post

Course Link :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tutflix Thread👇
I watched the preview, the course isn't even worth 10$. Don't waste time on that. But I agree, there aren't any courses for big data. (There are a few in mlminds website, they're beast courses).

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
Yo! don't be a smart ass, you can't judge anything by just seeing preview, comment only if you have taken the course completely, I have heard good things about it from people who actually had taken the course.
Hmm. The only way to know something is good is to check the preview, if they're not putting effort in preview from where people decide to buy (There are like 15 preview videos, it's lot of sample size). Most people who've taken this course? Can you show me them? Every institute employs paid tatto in quora and reddit these days. It's tough to identify what's good or bad.
I used to be like you! I usually couldn't learn anything without videos or physical teachers. So, I joined an institute even though I wasn't satisfied in the first preview day. Yes, no surprises, it was my worst experience and worst money loss. Would not I be happy if you guys joined that course and downloaded and shared it here? Because I won't pay and still get to watch it! I'm saying for your best. Because I know that 10$ isn't less money for middle class people in India. Our family earns it very hard and generally only 1 person earns.
As I said that mlminds course is the only DECENT course in data science. Most in udemy aren't great either because this is very new technology. After 2-3 years, there will be great big data courses online.

Plus the most important part of any online courses is solving your doubts! You can get it only if you pay single handedly for it and only the person who buys that course from his account will get that facility! So, I'm not sure you're going to be benefited heavily. I'll share if I see any courses in the future here.

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
See, I'm not asking anyone to take the course, but don't judge a book by its cover. For instance, I myself had taken the course and it's been few weeks, it's going quite well. I will let you know if I had benefited from it by the end of the course.

And sorry people, I don't intend to share it here if you are thinking I would.
it's good thing if the course is great! can you share any preview? is the youtube preview how the actual course is like?

Latest resources