Stock Market Course for Beginner

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

bl4ckp4nther

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
in
I want to start with the Stock Market, and would like to know Best Stock Market Course for Beginner.
I have seen couple Rachana Ranade's on YouTube. They seem to be very good. But the recordings available online have all bad audio sync.

I attended Varun Malhotra's Webinar as well once, his teaching style is also really good. But his FLIP course is not available anywhere.

Any suggestions?

N1ck1

TutFlixer
Feb 3, 2022
NA
That's hard to answer because there are so many different sectors to the stock market and so many different ways to operate within each of those different sectors. But it usually comes down to Investing or Trading. You should look online the differences between Investing and Trading to get a better idea on what direction you would like to start out with. When you find the direction you would like to start out with you can then search for resources/courses here that teach that specific direction.
Investopedia.com is also helpful resource for learning.
But I would just suggest to read through the descriptions of the resources/courses here to see what interests you and give it a try to see if you like the teacher/presenter and the quality of the content.
TUTFLIX Forums > All Courses > Business > Finance

Latest resources