What high-demand roles offer easier entry in today's IT and software job market?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
I'll say there's no easy way in the tech space to be honest. but if you are asking about the most sought out languages, i'll say Java backend and C# using ASP.Net.

with those, you'll get jobs much faster

Reactions: Randomizer

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
About freelance jobs are they good for that also, il' do it even freelance to get first opportunity job!
For freelance jobs, i'll say you can get your feet wet with no-code tools like wix and Framer. or you may get lucky with turing (Although they aren't a freelancing website, but more like an outsourcing company).

but if you decide to learn wix or framer, you should be able to get up and running in like 2 months.

as for java and C#, i'll say that it may take you upto 2 years to get a job in the industry

Randomizer

TutFlixer
Sep 29, 2023
bosnia and herzegovina
For freelance jobs, i'll say you can get your feet wet with no-code tools like wix and Framer. or you may get lucky with turing (Although they aren't a freelancing website, but more like an outsourcing company).

but if you decide to learn wix or framer, you should be able to get up and running in like 2 months.

as for java and C#, i'll say that it may take you upto 2 years to get a job in the industry
What about cyber sec,frontend?

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
What about cyber sec,frontend?
Trust me, frontend is the worst. Despite my decent portfolio, i have been learning frontend dev for like 2 years now, my stack being react, tailwind, sass, git and github and typescript. and yet, i've still not seen a job despite having applied to numerous opening. reason why i did not mention it.

as for cyber security, most times only people with masters degree in computer science or cyber security are considered for such positions.

Randomizer

TutFlixer
Sep 29, 2023
bosnia and herzegovina
Trust me, frontend is the worst. Despite my decent portfolio, i have been learning frontend dev for like 2 years now, my stack being react, tailwind, sass, git and github and typescript. and yet, i've still not seen a job despite having applied to numerous opening. reason why i did not mention it.

as for cyber security, most times only people with masters degree in computer science or cyber security are considered for such positions.
So basically whatever you pick it sucks, its drives me to insanity, what to Pick.

Latest resources