Where do you store your courses ? (Cloud storage)

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

suraj526

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Japan
1. If storing is your priority I see many people use google shared drive(temporary) which is already mentioned above.
2. Mostly Hard drive is the safest. (use it for really helpful courses).
3. Other option will be creating multiple fake mega acc to store courses. (very easy to create).
4. I see people also uploading courses to youtube making them private so it wont be taken down (copyright).
5. Use premium service of any storage options.

Basically I store courses which are really useful to me (or very rare) on my hard drive, all other courses once it got uploaded to internet it will be available for the entire life on internet so i don't bother storing them as they can be downloaded anytime using simple google search (or here on tutflix ). Once I found a course useful I watch them, learn from it and later I delete them.

SuzieScorcher

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2022
United States of America
Hello,

Right now i use treasure.cloud but I'am not happy with it.

Only good think is that you get free 10GB when someone register via your referral link.
So i have 60GB free.

But, upload via browser will fale very often.
(I think 70% of my upload fale).

Upload via mobile application is ok, but you can only upload file by file (no option for folder upload).

You can not create .zip or extract .zip

If video have more than 30MB, video player will not work (error: video is to big to preview).

When you upload file, you need to wait about 10min to file show up.

Can you guys help me to find some other free alternative with at least 50GB ?

Regards
Maybe you could give TeraBox a try. They give you 1 TB free, and more for signing in everyday and watching ads and other stuff, but you don't really need to do that because they let you make as many accounts as you want with different emails. It's for Windows, on the Apple Store, Google Play Store for Android. You can link your Windows PC account with your Android or Tablet Account. Speeds are pretty decent too for uploading files. Only catch is I don't think you can upload a file greater than 20 GB, but I just use hjSplit free software for that to split large files into smaller pieces. Hope this helps! And oh yeah, your files never get taken down after 30 days if you or no one else is downloading them like other free storage sites such as rapidgator. EDIT: Forgot to mention that sometimes it has problems with certain file types, but it happens rarely, usually only when I'm uploading an unzipped PC game. It helps to .Zip your files before uploading if one or two files don't want to upload.

jonnyboy

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2022
Canada
Maybe you could give TeraBox a try. They give you 1 TB free, and more for signing in everyday and watching ads and other stuff, but you don't really need to do that because they let you make as many accounts as you want with different emails. It's for Windows, on the Apple Store, Google Play Store for Android. You can link your Windows PC account with your Android or Tablet Account. Speeds are pretty decent too for uploading files. Only catch is I don't think you can upload a file greater than 20 GB, but I just use hjSplit free software for that to split large files into smaller pieces. Hope this helps! And oh yeah, your files never get taken down after 30 days if you or no one else is downloading them like other free storage sites such as rapidgator. EDIT: Forgot to mention that sometimes it has problems with certain file types, but it happens rarely, usually only when I'm uploading an unzipped PC game. It helps to .Zip your files before uploading if one or two files don't want to upload.
Terabox looks awesome. Thanks!
Use TeamDrive Generator....Unlimited Gdrive Space...
This method seems dead now. Maybe Google is cracking down on it?

Reactions: SuzieScorcher

JelibonSelami3131

TutFlixer
Jun 25, 2022
Belgium
I have tried several cloud storage methods but I think the most stable and reliable one is
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Also there are some methods to get aws credits for free, I created a thread about that once it gets approved we can discuss it there. I have seen some videos and a course about aws free credit method but they were paid.

Reactions: dikk

thshar

TutFlixer
Nov 13, 2020
I have tried several cloud storage methods but I think the most stable and reliable one is
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Also there are some methods to get aws credits for free, I created a thread about that once it gets approved we can discuss it there. I have seen some videos and a course about aws free credit method but they were paid.
is there any way to create AWS account without card?? (for free tier)

JelibonSelami3131

TutFlixer
Jun 25, 2022
Belgium
is there any way to create AWS account without card?? (for free tier)
I dont think that there is a particular method that will work every time but sometimes people post cc bins that works on aws. So you can register without giving your real credit card / debit card info.

ancoder123

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2021
VietNam
Have you used it recently? I am getting error when I tried to generate a shared drive recently.
Sorry for late response, I have the same issue now.Someone said that google drive did something with their google drive service and therefore the code which teamdrive generatot provides cannot be used anymore :(((

Pikachu25th

TutFlixer
Dec 11, 2020
Usa
Sorry for late response, I have the same issue now.Someone said that google drive did something with their google drive service and therefore the code which teamdrive generatot provides cannot be used anymore :(((
I am having an issue with uploading and extracting files. However, copying from tut links works for some reason

Norman

TutFlixer
Mar 3, 2022
Success$02862022
I don't store courses anywhere. I used to do this in the past. Then I realized that I can't watch every course out there (and there are a ton of good courses). So I only store the course which I am currently watching and later delete it.
Same here I store the downloaded courses directly to my ssd after I finished the course I will delete it.

Latest resources