Where do you store your courses ? (Cloud storage)

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Boka003

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2022
BiH
Hello,

Right now i use treasure.cloud but I'am not happy with it.

Only good think is that you get free 10GB when someone register via your referral link.
So i have 60GB free.

But, upload via browser will fale very often.
(I think 70% of my upload fale).

Upload via mobile application is ok, but you can only upload file by file (no option for folder upload).

You can not create .zip or extract .zip

If video have more than 30MB, video player will not work (error: video is to big to preview).

When you upload file, you need to wait about 10min to file show up.

Can you guys help me to find some other free alternative with at least 50GB ?

Regards

Reactions: zapateado

Boka003

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2022
BiH
@zapateado
I looking for server administration courses.
And there is too many commands to remember.

So i need to watch same course couple of times. And it can be at start and at end of year.
(I never know when i will need that commands)

Also, i will like to upload it to cloud, so i can watch it via multiple devices.

hogwarts_dropout

TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
Mars
I have been using it for a year..

I only store the courses here.. NO PERSONAL DATA

Even if data is lost, i can get that from tutflix in 5 minutes..

Its GDrive.. so pretty secure..

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
I usedTeamDrive, store at much at you can; but it can get suspended anytime! So cloud are temporarily, best way to store is in yours Hard-Disk, just some disks 1000GB, 2000GB and way to go to learn whole year :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CodeVj

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
I usedTeamDrive, store at much at you can; but it can get suspended anytime! So cloud are temporarily, best way to store is in yours Hard-Disk, just some disks 1000GB, 2000GB and way to go to learn whole year :ROFLMAO:
Right this is safest place 😂🚀

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I don't store courses anywhere. I used to do this in the past. Then I realized that I can't watch every course out there (and there are a ton of good courses). So I only store the course which I am currently watching and later delete it.
This is the way. I have to add, often times I only do courses with some minor / major changes on repl.it (not huge courses, just max. mid-sized ones, so crud, animations, one-screen apps max.) Repl.it supports a ton of languages, node and python amongst them that I usually use.

Doint it this way I'll have the code available on there anytime I want to brush up on something. I also add comments for myself for notes..

Boka003

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2022
BiH
Thanks guys.
I chose degoo.com

About 365 days hmm, i will see can i create some cron job that will access to account or upload some simple file every 6 months.

kakaomaster

TutFlixer
Nov 21, 2021
Russia
Not really a cloud storage, but I use... GitHub and GitLab.

Seriously, I'm not joking.

The biggest con is the file size limit - only 25 MB.
There's the possibility to upload way larger files, but I didn't go into that topic.

So I decided to split the courses into hundreds of 25 MB zip files and upload them to separated repos.

I migrated from OneDrive, although I have the student account, it can be suspended for some reason and I don't want to lose all courses I have.

zapateado

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
India
Not really a cloud storage, but I use... GitHub and GitLab.

Seriously, I'm not joking.

The biggest con is the file size limit - only 25 MB.
There's the possibility to upload way larger files, but I didn't go into that topic.

So I decided to split the courses into hundreds of 25 MB zip files and upload them to separated repos.

I migrated from OneDrive, although I have the student account, it can be suspended for some reason and I don't want to lose all courses I have.
Do you use a bash script to do that? If possible would you be able to share the script?
Thanks!

Latest resources