Your best books for self-improvement

• Please Check Forum Rules Before Posting Here

-Don't Post Course Request here

-Don't Post About Controversial Topic

-If You See Any Post that Violates Forum Rules or Harmful Please Use Report Button

-Make your Title Clean, Don't create Title in a Single Word [thread will remove]

-No Hate, No Toxicity.

Thank You

B

borke

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
montenegro
List 3 self-improvement books that made the best impression on you.

My books ( Book name (author) - short description ) :
  1. How to win friends and influence people (Dale Carnegie) - One of the best books on relationships and communication with people.
  2. Rich dad,poor dad (Robert Kiyosaki) - The difference in the handling of money at the rich and poor people.
  3. Eat that Frog (Bryan Tracy) - 21 great ways to stop procrastinating.

P

_pratibha

TutFlixer
Apr 3, 2021
India
Books on transurfing by Vadim Zealand. There are two of those and will really prove to be helpful. Rest, I would suggest reading Osho.

Reactions: imraxstar and borke
I

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
hey pratibha, i was curious for this reality transfuring, searched for it on google. I want to ask from in the most simplest manner what is this all about. I personally have a headache with self help. I love it, but only when it came from the greatest minds. I don't know about any of you, but i have a mindset of reading/watching/listening only to those 0.1 % of the people in every area of life, be it a great youtuber, great blooger, great course, great book, author - i mean truly the greatest mind. I never listen, read, watch from someone who is average, above average - i find people to learn from only those 0.1% who gives ultimate breakthrough knowledge.
I have discovered only 7-8 these great peoples, in health, fitness, paintings, marketing, storytelling filmmaking, songwriting, directing, writing - i have discovered amazing things from these great fields and i am 110% passionate about each of them.
So i am asking you is this guy author of reality transfuring worth? I am asking you because i have never read any of his books - but it looks very promising looking at amazon reviews, that's why i am asking you.
Your answer stuck me, other people have written here brian tracy - which us useless i feel, no great persons has ever recommended his books, sales tactics, he is just another guru, not a breakthrough person
Yes james clear, cal newport is in .01% of the people. Amazing people
dale carnegi is brilliant

View previous replies…
I

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
@jedipower Yes yes, glad you got my point. My advice to everyone - read/watch/listen to only from the greatest minds.
Do not read/listen/watch to everyone, only a handful of people in every field are enough to bring 95% results.
Read 100 greatest book again and again, absorb them, do not just read them - understand them, think deeply the concept and you will be among those people one day.
Again, thanx man for understanding my point

J

jedipower

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
UK
@imraxstar Correct.

I'll add two more points:

1. Self-development happens in the real world. Test what your read about in books there, and then go back and re-read if need be.

2. Most successful people have not written books, and are out there in the real world, so go out and meet more people and learn what they're doing that's working for them.

D

daredevil2020

TutFlixer
Jan 12, 2021
india
The subtle art of not giving a ***Used a Abusive Word - Waiting For My Ban*** , the miracle morning .

flamingass

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
united states
Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life

Quite underrated. Every single self-help book drives inspiration from this age old classic. I know that's a loaded statement, but it is just as true.

Reactions: imraxstar
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TUTProfessor Joshua Lisec - The Best Way To Market Research It Advertising 0
Bagadurshah Best ASP.NET and React Course? General Discussion 2
zahidiot Best course about PHP & Laravel General Discussion 1
sameer434 Expired BEST of SEO: #1 SEO Training & Content Marketing Course 2021 Udemy Coupon Zone 1
TUTProfessor Selenium Design Patterns/Best Practices for Framework Design Software Testing 0
eb3n Best Advanced HTML/Vanilla JS course? General Discussion 12
sameer434 Expired The Ultimate CSS - Best Practise on Animations & Effects Udemy Coupon Zone 1
TUTProfessor The JavaScript Design Patterns and Best Practices Collection Programming Languages 0
TUTProfessor Best Way to Learn German Language - Beginner Level 2-A1.2 Languages 0
K Can anyone suggest best course or path for learning Autodesk Maya ? General Discussion 0
TUTProfessor Best Way to Learn German Language-Full Beginner Course-A1.1 Languages 0
TUTProfessor Best Way to Learn German Language-Full Beginner Course-A1.1 Languages 1
S Solved - Best Course on react available on tutflix General Discussion 6
I Which is the best Java course? General Discussion 1
A Best resource to learn AWS for beginners General Discussion 3
aldicengeng [need suggestion ] Does anyone here know the best marketing courses that I can take? General Discussion 2
A Which is the best MERN Social Site built course...??? General Discussion 0
I Which is the best course about learning Microcontroller General Discussion 0
D Best UX/UI course ? General Discussion 1
Z Data Science/AI best practices General Discussion 2
TUTProfessor Create the Best Discord Bot with Node.js Software Testing 0
W Help me choose the best DSA course for interviews General Discussion 6
S [Ask] Best Node js course General Discussion 1
I The best algorithms and data structures course General Discussion 5
TUTProfessor The Complete PowerPoint Tutorial - BEST Tools and Features! Microsoft 0
K Which is the best android development course preferably in Java? General Discussion 2
S [ASK] Which is the best course to learn React Native? General Discussion 5
U Best Web Scarping Course And Tools General Discussion 0
aldicengeng [ ask ] What is the best course to focus on algoritm & DS using Javascript ? General Discussion 4
suraj526 What do you think is Best? General Discussion 11
I How to get GOOGE BOOKS for FREE? General Discussion 3
R Courses or books to learn rust General Discussion 0
bump [E-BOOK] Newline.co Books Collection Programming Languages 20
TUTProfessor Coursera - Self-Driving Cars Specialization Other Software 0
TUTProfessor The Self-Sufficient Singer: Vocal Foundations Vocal 0
TUTProfessor Gaia - Thrive: Self-Healing with Ayurveda Yoga 1
TUTProfessor How to Build Self-Discipline Personal Transformation 1
J 50 Career & Self Development Tips Welcome to the New You! Career Development 1
P Expired The Complete Journaling Course: Build Self-Awareness Habits 100%off Udemy Coupon Zone 0
TUTProfessor Qlik Sense Master Class - Self Service Analytics Data & Analytics 0
TUTProfessor Arts Therapy - Arts Therapy For Self Healing (Part One) Productivity 0
TUTProfessor Udacity - Self-Driving Car Engineer v3.0.0 Data Science 2
MaHOOO_079 Expired The Self-Taught Programmer Udemy Coupon Zone 1