Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Register & Get access to index

ym911911

TutFlixer
Jul 16, 2022
Egypt
What is your review at this point? Did you have any JavaScript experience before taking the class?
I think It is the best JavaScript course on the internet. The fact that it is a text-based course made it even better.

Yes, I had a previous learning experience with JavaScript before taking the course I tried Javascript.info and some Youtube courses and also I tried the Jonas Udemy course.

Take it and you will not regret it!

cigarro92

TutFlixer
Aug 19, 2022
India
I'm trying to download but with no success. The files just aren't there. Anyone have the same problem?

Edit: Never mind. Somehow the zip file is available now.

Last edited:

Shinra101

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2022
India
I think It is the best JavaScript course on the internet. The fact that it is a text-based course made it even better.

Yes, I had a previous learning experience with JavaScript before taking the course I tried Javascript.info and some Youtube courses and also I tried the Jonas Udemy course.

Take it and you will not regret it!
Hello , you really made my day man. I tried learning with Jonas but covered very less and switched to John Smilga on udemy. Turns out he goes really fast on concepts and slow on projects ( whereas, Jonas goes slow on both theory and projects ) and struggled with Tutorial hell. Am taking your word and going for this course . Thank you so much man. Cheers to you.

Latest resources