Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Zell Liew - Learn Javascript from Scratch

Register & Get access to index

chinmay kumar

TutFlixer
Nov 15, 2020
india
I downloaded the course but how to open it in a readable format. The html css js everything is just seperated.

update : I was just trying to open the files without extracting . It got fixed after extracting.

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Anyone finished this course ? Is it worth the hype ?
I want to subcribe to his site to get his other courses.

But to be honest his website is designed terrible. Most links don’t work properly.
Took me like 10-15 min to find the proper links to his other courses.

Reactions: JEWISH

goshsheshot

TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Burma
Thanks for the course. Seems interesting but I had to fix the CSS for the code blocks because boy where they awful. Like why would you want the colour just behind the line of code, a white gap and then the next line. Ugh.

Before

DKAZr23.png

After

GMjldVW.png

If I get annoyed enough I'll add syntax highlighting

----

EDIT: Interestingly the code blocks on Zell's site are proper syntax highlighted things. So at some point he must have upgraded the course (the HTML is different, changed to do markup the code)

1DNE20p.png

Last edited:
Reactions: peppsk

appaji

TutFlixer
Mar 5, 2023
India
Thanks for the course. Seems interesting but I had to fix the CSS for the code blocks because boy where they awful. Like why would you want the colour just behind the line of code, a white gap and then the next line. Ugh.

Before

DKAZr23.png

After

GMjldVW.png

If I get annoyed enough I'll add syntax highlighting

----

EDIT: Interestingly the code blocks on Zell's site are proper syntax highlighted things. So at some point he must have upgraded the course (the HTML is different, changed to do markup the code)

1DNE20p.png
can u tell how to do it

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Okay, in the css folder you will find 2 CSS files. You want to open styles-min-afc4baccb2.css

... actually you know what, just replace it with this version
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's easier than explaining the locations in the minified CSS file that you need to edit. You can always do a diff. 🤔 I guess I could have done a git diff patch
Thanks

How's the course btw ?
Planning on taking it soon.

P.S Google link isn't working. It's a private file.

Last edited:
Reactions: goshsheshot

appaji

TutFlixer
Mar 5, 2023
India
Okay, in the css folder you will find 2 CSS files. You want to open styles-min-afc4baccb2.css

It's easier than explaining the locations in the minified CSS file that you need to edit. You can always do a diff. 🤔 I guess I could have done a git diff patch
accept the request pls

bp11222428

TutFlixer
Mar 28, 2021
Philippines

Thank you! it's now easier to read, compared to last time. XD

• Love it

Latest resources