Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Complete Guide to Freelancing in 2021: Zero to Mastery - Start a career or earn a side income by becoming a Freelancer. No experience needed. You'll learn th

Size:- 8GB+ (1080P - 30/60FPS)
Zlvkun5.jpg

Start a career or earn a side income by becoming a Freelancer. No experience needed. You'll learn the exact steps you need to take to start freelancing, build an online presence, get high-paying clients and gain the flexibility to live your dream life.​

What you'll learn​

Read more about this resource...

DarkestRider

TutFlixer
Nov 9, 2020
India
is it only me or u guys also get error on extracting meaning some videos give error and dont get extracted

dikk

sure thing
TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
is it only me or u guys also get error on extracting meaning some videos give error and dont get extracted
One of the folders has a "?" in its name the last one called "where to go from here?" -- it only contains 3 pdfs which are not that important, besides if you use winrar to extract it will automatically rename them. I imagine it was compressed on a mac or linux, mac's can have anything in their file / foldernames. Windows: not so much.

DarkestRider

TutFlixer
Nov 9, 2020
India
One of the folders has a "?" in its name the last one called "where to go from here?" -- it only contains 3 pdfs which are not that important, besides if you use winrar to extract it will automatically rename them. I imagine it was compressed on a mac or linux, mac's can have anything in their file / foldernames. Windows: not so much.
whenever i extract like part 2 or last part , 1or 2 videos dont get extracted and it says decrunching error

dikk

sure thing
TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
whenever i extract like part 2 or last part , 1or 2 videos dont get extracted and it says decrunching error
My suggestion is try to use the test function with winrar (or use command line t option with rar) and see which file is probably damaged, and download the damaged file again.

Reactions: aadilpatni021

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan7